DAYS: Two Popular actors return this summer!

• Members

No triangles. Please. No more.

I want Stve and Kayla to find their way back to each other. If Steve is involved with a new character, fine. As long as he gets back together with the love of his life.

I do not want Steve or Kayla spending a year with other people they have no chemistry or connection with. And, I don't want Kayla to have a relationship with Jack. Been there, done that. And BTW, isn't that happening enough with A/S/L/C?

Exactly. Roman wore masks to hide who he was when he and Stefano were really doing battle. Wayne, and later Drake, had major chemistry with Peter, Kristian, Mary Beth, Stephen, Joe, Thaao, everyone they had scenes with. And, he was THE major good guy on the show, and complimented Joe as Stefano, Salem's major bad guy.

But now, he's just brought in to react to situations. I don't want that for the chracter, especially now that S/K are returning. Roman needs to return to being the major player he once was, and if they can't do that, then kill him off and, here's a novel concept.......

LET HIM STAY DEAD! :)

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Sorry, I have checked the post and it´s probably old. I googled it and it seems someone just copied it from About.com DAYS site where is an announcement with exactly the same wording, but three years old. And the same poster also posted that old announcement about DAYS renewing and Reilly´s rehiring as a news today. So, he is clearly not reliable.

• Members

Put it this way... if Days wants to keep Missy and she wishes to commute, they should do it. After all, Christie Clark commutes back and forth from San Francisco (she and her husband own a restaurant there), and Crystal Chappell goes back and forth between coasts to tape her Olivia scenes on GL.

• Members

If people think Patch and Kayla are going to be back on with no obstacles, GMAB. Don't get your hopes up or it will be something else for you to !@#$%^&*] about come summertime. OF COURSE, he is going to put them through hell the way he is with Bope, A/C, J/J, and J/M!

• Members

Exactly KR. I just know people are expecting things to go the way they want and they aren't going to get it exactly. Those people will mostly be the people coming back just to see Steve and Kayla thinking they will be together without any obstacles and then thye are going to be pissed and the whole "Days sucks" or "Days is doomed" stuff will start again. Face it people this story could and maybe should give birth to a triangle. Kayla has to be with someone after all these years and Steve having no memory means he would have had somebody all these years too. It would not be realisitic otherwise because no one would live that long alone. You may not like the triangles on Days people but if Days does one here they are totally justified. I want Days to make them fight to be together. If all they give is some 2-3 month adventure story to find Steve and then they are together what will that do? There won't be story there. There needs to be story beyond the initial reunion and there are many ways they can go and, in this case, a triangle actually is the best way to go whether some of you like it or not.

• Members

I don't care what they do with them, I really don't. So long as the writing team gets these few details right: Steve called himself Patch, no one else did. Steve called Kayla Sweetness. Jack and Steve didn't hate each other when he died. It's that attention to detail that makes those who love these couples enjoy what they can.

• Members

And, Like I said.......

If the story is good, I'll be the first one to eat crow. Apparently, that keeps getting lost in this discussion.

If we think the show is bad, that's how we think. If we love it, that's great too. Let's either agree to disagree, or keep trying to tell everyone that we disagree with that they are wrong.

I'm just waiting for their return, and hopefully, a good story. And if it sucks.......I will be disappointed.

• Members

Everyone called him Patch in the beginning. Both Bo and Britta taunted him with it when they got mad. Shane called him Patch when he was interrogating him regarding Andrew's kidnapping.

But by the end of the character's run, yes, no one called him Patch.

• Members

I disagree. As a viewer who didn't watch during Northrop's reign as Roman but did see his BRILLIANT portrayal as the dastardly Alex North, I cannot imagine him as anyone other than the villain who is evil but makes you life with lines like, "Let me put it to you this way: you're going to get what you so richly deserve" when talking about Marlena's ill-fated honeymoon, when she doesn't even know he's plotting to kill her! :lol: I just love that character. A big "NO" to making Northrop Roman after he has brilliantly portrayed Alex North.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived