DAYS: Two Popular actors return this summer!

• Members

If I wrote it:

Kayla is a doctor in whatever hospital Jack is in. She's probably assigned to treat him and is in shock when she finds out its him (being as he doesn't use his real name). Its tense as she still hates him for what he did to her when he couldn't have her (Jack raped Kayla for those who don't know). He pleads with her that he's not the same person anymore and that he loves Jennifer. He explains the whole faking death scenario and tells her that the reason he did it is because he secretly received an eyepatch in the mail back in Salem. It was then that he realized his brother is alive and that he could be in danger. Jack also explains that he is also being part selfish as he knows his brother could be a donor after talking to their mother Jo. If his life is saved he can go and be with Jennifer and Abby again. Kayla is floored about the eyepatch as she tearfully explains that she too received an eyepatch in the mail with a note that said "I Love You Sweetness" (for those of you who dont know, Sweetness was his nickname for Kayla.) She had dismissed it as a cruel hoax, because after all, she buried Patch. But now shes convinced he could be alive. They realize they need to find Patch, and Kayla enlists the help of Shane (the British man they put a casting call out for). While Jack's life hangs in the balance, they duo race back to Salem to reunite with their families and friends, and to find answers. Steve is alive, and unbeknownst to them, he's been closer than they think all of these years...

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah but they aren't really using him and there is that swap Days made with B&B. I don't think he is involved. I do think there is another surprise Days is keeping in regards to this story. Its so top secret and the fact that SN and MBE came back after all this time means its gotta be good.

• Members

I don't think there is any question as to whether they are coming back for a long period of time since the show previously asked them back for "brief stints" and they out right refused. This is no short term deal, like MBE said in the interview she wanted to come back for something "big".

I just can't WAIT. DAYS has been so good for the past few months dropping its camp and focusing on drama that this is bound to be just AWESOME.

• Members

Regarding Missy, if it is true that she is leaving, maybe she's a bit upset over the show bringing back a supercouple and not focusing on one they had? I love J&J, I'm a big fan but over the years the show has failed to write for them properly (this problem was not only JER's but B&C's and Highley's). They've lost their flair. But at least we know for sure that we will see a Missy, K&P scene since Missy won't leave until this summer.

Maybe everyone will go out on a search for this mystery match for Jack when they learn he is alive and that will lead them to Patch. It will be big mystery and adventure. I love it.

• Members

Joe Mascolo has a big SL on B&B right now: I doubt he's returning to DAYS as Stefano.

I'm betting Kayla is a nurse or doctor at the hospital where Jack is soon to be seen as a patient....and this is the start of the whole new SL. B)

• Members

I am wondering if Michael Sabatinos supposed stint on Passions is a red herring and he is actually filming stuff on Days? It would make sense since Lawrence is supposedly the one who killed Steve....

My ideal story would be for Kayla's family (Stephanie, Frankie, Bo, Roman, Hope, Max...) to help her find

Steve when she finds evidence he may be alive...they'd join her in a huge on-location

adventure storyline that would include 80s style romance and culminates in a happy ending for Steve and Kayla....

I just want them there short term if Reilly is still the writer...If Sheri Anderson

were to return, then I might change my mind of course ;)

Well the stints they asked MBE back for before were like 2 day cameos at a wedding or christening...and she would be back alone. MBE said she wanted something more meaningful and fun than that. IMO a short term storyline for a few months with Stephen, a reunion for Steve and Kayla, is a totally different thing...it could be meaningful and fun without giving Reilly too much opportunity to destroy:)

• Members

ya but what would he do after he reunites them? tear them apart again??? make her posessed by the devil? she is like a Marlena type character it will be hard to have all these people on the show but thats what it think. maybe they will have a spin off ?? lol

Archived