Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

<p>Just got caught up (again, lol) and I've got to say I like what GW is giving Luke and Tracy.</p>

<p> </p>

<p>The Edward/Tracy scene on Thanksgiving wasn't as bad as suggested online. It was normal for them and I can't wait to see how this story develops. I'm always amused how &quot;spoilers&quot; always appear after an online conversation, and the ones about Tracy's story being dropped are obviously false. It might not be moving with any great speed, but it's obviously moving.</p>

<p> </p>

<p>And LuNacy were sweet throughout this whole Aiden thing. So nice to hear &quot;Spanky&quot; and &quot;My Beauty&quot; again. It's been too long, and Luke the Hero is still very much alive - even if he doesn't want to admit it.</p>

<p> </p>

<p>As frustrating as it is watching them struggle with their relationship, from a storytelling perspective I like this slow build. A rush back to where they were this time last year would not have been realistic nor romantic, and most definitely OOC. The fact that they are still given their intimacy and the rings are there, shows how committed the writers are to this couple. With JJ's Lucky leaving soon, there is going to be a reconciliation between Luke/Lucky, and it will be interesting to see how that plays out for LuNacy. Lante/JaSam are still driving me insane with how boring the pairings are (I thought so even before GW took over - he's at least given them real issues to deal with) so I've no interest in tuning into the show, but the Tracy/LuNacy moments are even more wonderful than I could imagine - especially with how negative online viewers always seem to be.</p>

<p> </p>

<p>All in all, this LuNacy fan is satisfied.</p>

<div id="myEventWatcherDiv" style="display:none;"> </div>

Edited by remos

• Members

Luke and lucky leave unresolved I'm pretty sure. Luke is gone the week of the 5th and JJ isn't leaving til xmas week. The last spoiler is that Luke warns Lucky not to be sucked back into Liz's drama.

I think we might be seeing Tracy around NYE!

On another note: I'm heading to Denver tomorrow for an outpatient one week diagnostic program for my son and his recurrent cough. We will have to have a bunch of testing done. I'm a little nervous knowing he has to be put under and go through some procedures, but hopefully they will figure this sucker out. It is costing me an arm and a leg so I hope they can determine the cause and give us some treatment options!

I'll be online maybe at night, but if I go MIA that is why! :)

• Members

hooked, hang in there. It's tough watching them go under, but it's worth it in the end if they can figure out what's up. I'll be thinking about y'all.

I wonder if there's something festive going on NYE. That's when NLG tweeted that she's back as well. I still remember the NYE montage from a few year's ago fondly - I think it was the last time this show genuinely warmed my heart all the way through. Luke and Tracy, Johnny and Lulu, Carly and Jax (in a scene where I didn't despise them together)... We just don't see enough happy moments like that these days.

• Members

Holy cow! Speaking of JFP, SID just tweeted that a source at ABC Daytime is saying that JFP is out as GH EP and Frank Valentini (from OLTL) is in. Apparently, the actors don't even know yet and should be finding out in the AM.

Interesting to see if this one pans out. if so, this could mean some seriously good news for the fate of GH. OLTL has been producing some seriously good quality stuff, and their ratings have been the highest out of the three (now two) ABC soaps for a couple of years now.

• Members

Seems like both the big tops at OLTL are coming to GH. Given how OLTL has always celebrated and written for women, Tracy/JE might fare very well.

Another rumour that Sonny and/or Jason will be out soon. I can't see Jason, since they've been underscoring the fact that he's a birth-Q, but Sonny leaving would free up the canvas so much for everyone else. Here's hoping. I realize it's just a rumour, but perhaps some of us will get our Christmas/Chanukah/Yule wish this December.