Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I saw it too. I don't know who they think they are with their leather jackets and all black. Couldn't they have made an effort to dress a little more nicely? Wear a colour?

Loved how Tracy turned away from them, but that's about it. And WTF with a turkey? Where's the pizza?

• Members

I wonder if tracy turned cause she was pissed about her having lila's ring or if jane had to turn so she wouldn't crack up! Guess we will see!

BTW those were jane/tony's last scenes until probably sometime in the new year. Luke is on the 2nd and hte 5th with liz/lucky and then I think he takes off and leavs a note right after that.

• Members

no luke. but az sent tracy flowers

Tracy is in rare form snarking at sam, michael, jason,

trying to call luke

she comes clean to edward about the ELQ mob money and asks for his help with AZ and Edwards is like too bad so sad, skye told me. ELQ is protected but you are on your own with SEC and get your ownself out of your mess.

HATE how surface JI's edward is. David/Jane had such a layered relationship and so much undercurrent going on. I know it is the writing and what they are given but still....

I do hate that Tracy isn't getting her own self out of this mess by finding something ot black mail AZ with

I have a feeling LUke will be the one to swoop in and help her.

• Members

Hi all. Long time, no chat.

Just wanted to chime in on the Thanksgiving episode:

The good:

Tracy looked pretty.

Tracy had a bunch of LOL lines directed to Jason/Michael/Sam.

Tracy went to Edward for help (even with the hostility between the 2, she still loves him, and we got a glimpse of that today).

It could be insinuated that the Quartermaines ended up with pizza since Jason knocked the table and turkey onto the floor.

Anthony sent Tracy flowers (not good exactly, but it means that the writers might still be going somewhere with that story).

Edward still insisted on singing the song, and Sam reacted to it perfectly.

Tracy's voice message to Luke, so sweet and real, and loved that she still considers herself his wife - so, are they not married anymore? I can't remember what was agreed upon in this thread last time it was mentioned.

The bad:

Jason's presence created a very tense feeling in all his Quartermaine scenes.

Luke never came.

No Lulu at the Quartermaines.

I thought Tracy's line "Or what, you'll shoot me?" to Jason and the follow up how Monica and Edward will clean up his mess was eerily true.

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

Hi, Ms. Q, welcome back.

Today's Thanksgiving episode was so depressing compared to last year's. We got the beautiful engagement scene then, and today we are delivered pure crap. Edward is a louse. I wish Tracy would just say screw it and walk right out of that mansion for good after realizing she doesn't need her father's approval to be happy and fulfilled. Luke does that for her. He needs to get his **** together, so they can reunite. Ideally, they would leave town and go on an extended honeymoon. I guess that would be asking too much of TPTB.

• Members

Just dropped by to wish all of you south of the border a Happy Thanksgiving.

Rusty and I were watching a movie the other day and he thought it ridiculous that there was a blizzard during Thanksgiving. I had to explain that our thanksgiving is closer to the end of summer so we don't have bad weather, but Americans have it on a different date. He's rather puzzled by it all, lol.