Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

If Guza is out...Along with Maurice and Vanessa...MAYBE we could see some more Bobbie, Monica, Edward ,Tracy, Lesley,etc......

They really could expand the Q's VERY easily.

1) Bring back Ned and Dillon (recast if you have to, if the originals won't come back...)

2) Bring back Skye and make her a REAL Quartermaine. Say that Rae lied about Skye NOT being a Quartermaine to protect her. The Q's treated Rae so poorly, and she was afraid they would do the same to Skye, so she lied and said she wasn't a Q.

3) Bring back Celia Quartermaine. Not much was ever done with her...Recast if the original won't come back. It's basically a blank slate with a lot of potential and connections.

4) Let Celia have a son or daughter around 25 years old to mix it up in ELQ.

4) Have Tracy have a secret daughter....Before she returned to town in 1989 she had a baby with an abusive fiancee. She never mentioned the baby again because it was the most painful experience of her life. The only living soul who knows about the child, Becca, is Luke.

5) Throw BrookLynn back into the Q orbit. Have her launch an entertainment division of ELQ, ushering Ned and Lois back in.

6) Bring back AJ. He never really died, but Alan took pity on him. HE didn't want his son to suffer anymore so he took a comatose AJ and put him in a rehab facility in Europe and no one knew...But what happens when he wakes up and returns to PC?!

7) Bring Alan back in...Hmm...How about using Heather Webber? She escaped from whatever nut-house she was in. She immediately returned to lurk outside of PC, plotting her revenge on the Qs for the way she was sent off. This just happened to co-inside with Alan's heart-attack. She flew off and bought a top-secret drug, which she administered to Alan. This made his pulse so low that he was proclaimed dead. When everyone thought Alan was dead, Heather whisked him away and hired a nurse to take care of him. BUT then she got taken back to the nuthouse, so a private nurse cares for Alan in private. Now Heather is out and her revenge commences. She gives Alan an antidote and he wakes up...But she drugs him so he doesn't have his memories...And throws him back into the Qs! How long will the Qs suffer with this Alan look-alike before they find out it IS Alan, and he gets his memories back?

There...A Whole family restructured.

• Members

I like your ideas, SoapBoy, especially the one about Tracy having a grown daughter with an abusive fiance. JE would be awesome in such a story as that one. :)

BTW, a Sonny fan on SOC said SID tweeted that the rumor about MB and VMG is nonsense. They said they had never heard of it, and to not trust the source. I checked SID's twitter page, and the tweet was there.

Edited by Linnierose

• Members

Common that will not happen. If we get a new writer I don't think all that much will change with JFP and BF still there, but maybe the writing will be better and so focus will change a little bit. Let just bring back one or two vets and use the vets you have. I think asking anything more would be unrealistic. Soapboy, you really should put your dreams to rest. I used to have those too, but not anymore. I saw for so many years how the show got worse and worse. Chances are very small that it will change even with Guza gone. The good old days at GH are over!

• Members

They're not going to rebuild the Q's, no matter who's writing. They might see their way to bring back Dillon, but that's about it. The rest have had their day and there's only so many resurrections that can happen. Lovely thoughts SB, but they will have to remain in the land of fanfic.

GH's ratings have been improving and they pulled in a 2.0 and 2.1 - higher than they've had in ages. You don't fire your coach when he's actually performing. I doubt the rumours of Guza are any more true this time around than they have been the last number of times. Ultimately this is a numbers game and GH is the only show with improvements over last year.

Unfortunately I think that's also the case with the MB rumours. It's not like he really works anyway - he shows up and does the same schtick over and over again, gets a huge pay-cheque and lives in one of his umpteen homes. But someone still thinks he's the "lead" of the show and hasn't figured out that "lead" and "overexposed" aren't the same thing. On the other hand how they can move Sonny on from a marriage to Brenda is anyone's guess…. still hoping, just not believing

• Members

Oh I know none of those things are going to happen. They're not even dreams, they're more m creative ideas. I know I'm never going to write GH but I can't help imagining how things would be if I did.

So no, I don't think they will ever rebuild the Qs. But what I was saying was tht its entirely possible, and clearly is just not a priority.

Don't be surprised if you see some of those ideas pop up in "The Real General Hospital" ...They've been brewing in mymind for quite some time.

• Members

It was a beautiful scene. As the reality of Jake's death settled on them, Tracy asked both Lulu and Luke for a favour - that they don't tell Edward. Lulu shook her head and said it wasn't hers to tell, and Luke said they can't do that to the old man, it would kill him. It was truly a moment of grace, one of those that Edward will hopefully never know about.

The Spencers - all of them - were in top form and there for each other. Nicholas took the boys back to his place, Lulu went to tell Luke and Tracy, Siobhan held Lucky as he balled, Dante got immediately to work trying to find who hit Jake. Throughout Luke was reminded about finding out Lucky had "died" and what that does to a person. Tracy was doing her best to distract Luke and keep him from wallowing. At the nurses station Lucky was supported by Lulu, Nicholas, Dante and Siobhan. It was as poetic as it was poignant.

And the other part of the Spencers - Caroline Spencer's family - they had their own tragedy they had to deal with as poor little Josslyn was given the worst news she could receive. Carly was immediately pragmatic while Jax looked for every alternative except what they were faced with. Michael finally had to tell Carly about Jake, and Carly's response was that she had to be there for Jason. Carly was actually quite admirable and mature today - not something you usually see with her. And the asking for Jake's kidneys was done with as much grace as the situation would allow. I wasn't repulsed at all, though I have no doubt onliners will be ranting against her non-stop.

All in all I have to say this was one of the best written, best acted, all around enthralling episodes GH has done in a dogs age. And ANYONE who says this story is all about Jason and Carly obviously isn't watching.

• Members

I thought today's scenes might have played out later in the week but I think now we won't see tracy til next week when they start worrying about Luke's drinking.

Glad she is being supportive and truly unselfish at not wanting to tell edward to push him over the edge.

How many scenes were today? Just curious? Two with lulu right? Were there five in total for clips or 4?