• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Hey Lainey!!!

Still nothing on Skye for information past the whole "needs Luke's help" stuff and "Tracy/Ethan work to get Skye/Maya gone". Mediapics have another LuNacy kiss coming up this week so I'm thinking whatever Skye is up to Team LuNacy will be around to make a difference. We'll get some sniping for sure, but I think the one who'd go ape-sh!t on Skye the most will be Carly. I would really love to see Tracy and Carly work together for something in addition to Lulu.

• Members

ARG I hate that they brought Skye back

It going to be all Luke and Skye crap again

Hey Nex do you have the clips?

EWWWW MAYA + SKYE = BAD GH

EDIT:

Oh and I forgot to say LOOOOOOVED Tracy's attempt to buy of Maya

"Shall we sart the bidding off a 50'000"

EPIC

Looooooooooooved JI and JE together

Best Quartermaine stuff in a long while

hehe Edward intro for Tracy sooo good

Edited by TracyQartermaine

• Members

It's way too soon to assume this is going to be Luke all about Skye and giving Tracy dirt. Today will give us a better sense of where this will go.

Today is also my daughter's 12th birthday. Hooked, where do the years go?

• Members

Ah.... you've got to love Luke and Tracy.

Tracy - getting Jax involved to not only get Skye away from Luke but get Carly to react in jealousy

Luke - got down to business the minute he was alone with Skye. He knows she's up to something and wants to know what

I'm even less worried that Luke is going to really be interested in Skye. What he might pretend is one thing, but nothing is pulling the wool over his eyes.

LOL... on another front Ducky is doing Good Cop/Bad Cop... so cute

• Members

No bar kiss. Edward and Maya showed up so that was the mediapics de jour. Tracy grabbed Jax so I'm guessing tomorrow will have Skye leaving with Jax for the MC mediapics with the same dress, and LuNacy will have their eruption then bar kiss. Luke was so obviously smelling a rat today. It's funny to go around the board and see how literal people are being with Luke's flirting.

• Members

Hey guys. I have SOD and the Robin Christopher article that they didnt' bother to post on the boards is kind of boring about her life in PA and their house and living simply, etc and how she loves it there and they made a great life for their kids. Doesn't seem like this is anything she is about to uproot. So she is just back for a short stint and commuting...here is what the little blurb said that was answering where is lila rae.

Sounds like she has story wtih jax as well.