Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

LuNacy was cute in the beginning. By the end Luke was dumping her to spend time with Skye and Tracy had already sussed him out. Jerk - I hope we get an explanation as to why Luke would do this 180. Skye just walked in so Tracy is on at least one more day this week.

• Members

Something is going to be an explanation. Guza has actually been a lot better lately about making sure things make sense. Not everyone may like it, but the connections are there. Luke and Tracy are too close now to have nothing by way of Luke's justification, and Skye will leave with her tail between her legs somehow, so we already know LuNacy will come through this one. It's just a matter of seeing what Luke is up to. (I hope it's ultimately for Tracy's benefit.)

They did explain Holly and Anna, and Luke never cheated with either of them. Nor did he choose Laura. Luke has made it known to anyone who will listen that Tracy is his choice and he's not changing his mind for anyone nor is he letting her go. Something is up. Brook is returning for May Sweeps but nothing is known about it - so I think it's safe to bet Luke is involved with something Q-irky.

Edited by remos

• Members

Yeah Lunacy needs some drama. And I expect Luke and Skye to flirt. As they always do. Skye will do it cause she knows that she can get to Tracy but Skye doesn;t know how close Lunacy are since she left. She she'll be like the others that haven't gotten to Luke in that way.

• Members

I'm guessing that's where it's heading. If the spumor is true that Skye wants ELQ, I have no doubt Luke will pretend all over the place in order to stop that from happening. He knows his Spanky, and Tracy loves ELQ even more than she does Luke, Ned, Dillon, Lulu, etc. That company is her heartbeat and he's not about to let her loose it regardless of how much he might lose in the process. Even before he fell in love he moved heaven and earth to get it for her. Now the stakes are even higher.

• Members

Was today the kiss over the bar at the haunted star? If not, maybe that is luke trying to reassure Tracy tomorrow.

I can't wait for skye to call her a harpy and a shrew and for tracy to ask "where her gansta baby is that she had the never to name after HER mother" LOL

• Members

I loved today's episode! Tracy's scenes with the Qs were great, we need more of that. Glad to have Skye back, I hope she stays VERY long. Can't wait for the fireworks tomorrow between Skye and her Aunt Tracy :)

Everytime I see CT as Helena, I'm delighted. She is such a joy. I wished Helena and Tracy would share a scene together.

So today was the beginning, we got the mansion and all the Qs left, I hope it continues.

• Members

It wasn't just a kiss - Luke grabbed her and practically ate her. I don't know if it was planned that way or not, but Tracy wasn't expecting that from Luke at all. Something tells me that was a TG ad-lib and JE loved it.