The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

I'm just going to get completely out of the spoiler business - every one I read is contradicted within the hour anyway. Looks like all of this mess will take some time to sort out, so it's a good thing Sonny is distracted. I loved the confrontation between Carly/Alexis yesterday and can't wait to see Luke/Sonny square off today.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

hey Nex

I think Scott is already back in LA auditioning by his tweets.

Latest spoilers say skye and luke take off....

someone mentioned that TG said in his broadway cares interview that he had a three week vacation coming up. As long as Tracy doesn't go offscreen I'm fine with TG being gone.

edit

so this insider person boss who gives oltl stuff...says alexis finds krissy beaten next week...sees keifer fleeing the scene...on her way to the hospital she hits keifer with her car but doesn't stop and keeps quiet. ethan has a similar dent on his car and gets arrested for mowing down keifer. krissy finally admits to sonny/alexis/dante it was keifer beating her but alexis keep quiet about the hit and run for now...but of course...spinelli/jason figure it out

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

I'm wondering if Alexis is the one who will ultimately go to jail. I saw a spoiler about a week ago that said NLG is leaving this spring. Now I'm not convinced (especially since she still has a 12 year old to raise) but something has to be done by SOMEONE in that camp to take accountability for their actions and not blame a Spencer.

• Members

I don't think NLg is going anywhere. She responded on her facebook yhat she is staying.

No Tracy today. I guess she had her week without Luke in the story last week but would it kill them to have a scene where Luke thanks her for bailing Ethan out?

Lulu was a hypocrite today...Ethan is capable of beating a girl because Luke raped Laura and etan is likes son, bur when tracy tells her that Dante could be like sonny and she insists he is nothing like sonny and it doesn't matter

• Members

Lulu is only about Dante and how they can get in each other's pants. She tells Ethan about Luke raping Laura as if that was her's to tell. On one hand she says Ethan is like her father and that he could beat Krissy and then on the other hand Dante isn't like Sonny. :mad: I agreed with Ethan when he told her if she wanted to insult him she needed to go back outside the door. Why did she stop by to talk to Ethan if she didn't want to back him or find out the truth in blaming him?

• Members

I wish she'd be a little more supportive of Ethan, but this thing isn't played out yet.

New spoilers are saying Skye and Sonny. huh.gif How long is RC around anyway? Luke, Jax, Sonny.... Tracy and Carly truly will be having kittens before she leaves.