• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Good morning.

watched the TG whole thing that I dvr'd. He barely talked about broadway cares. I think he is singing a solo song and then a song with nathan and bradford or brandon.

Rainy, lazy day here. I'm trying to drag my butt off the couch to go grocery shopping!

• Members

Hope all is well with everyone!

Funny chick, can ya post a link to the latest fic? please?

Thanks for posting the yummy lunacy and cast pics. One thing about the "family" pics.... Liz has to go, maybe even along with Nick, and Dylann and Ned should be added. That would make it a TRUE Spencermaine family portrait.

• Members

I'm working on it TL. ;)

Hey there is another TG interview.

He says he loves his New Spencer family.

He doesn't care about fanbases. He doesn't want them to hinder his creativity.

He also says lnl won't happen.

http://www.livestream.com/aplive?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=promo&utm_campaign=aplive

Edited by funny1

• Members

This computer is not streaming very fast. I've heard some of it and he had a very cute smile while talking about Lunacy. I think he is really enjoying that pairing.

I love TG's interviews - and is it my imagination or has he been talking A LOT lately? I read somewhere once were if TG is silent that means he's not happy with how things are going. If that's the case, he must be over the moon of late. :P

Just wish they would get another JE interview out there. We haven't had anything joint for them since the 45th un-anniversary.

• Members

Is Luke back today or tomorrow? Hopefully we will have more Tracy.

Just read about the Health Care Reform bill - good for you, my cousins to the south. That's a movement in the right direction. I've been watching this and it's amazing to me the hatred this discussion has created. Sometimes I'm stunned by the contempt neo-cons have for their fellow citizens.

• Members

morning guys!

I know luke is back for sure tomorrow (but ethan is hauled back and arrested by Lucky today. Maybe Tracy will pop up with Luke.

There are new medianets for week of the 29th

Several of luke/tracy (one kiss in the typical haunted star across the bar pose), several of luke/tracy/skye and luke/tracy/skye/edward/maya

So I guess Tracy doesn't make it out of town cause you know there is no way in hell she is leaving with skye around!

119700_0434_thu.jpg

119700_0428_thu.jpg

119700_0391_thu.jpg

119701_479_thu.jpg

119701_389_thu.jpg

119701_347_thu.jpg

When bigger pics are posted I post the link!

Have a great monday everyone!

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

I just looked at all the mediapics. My money is on Alexis for dealing it to Kiefer finally, and a woman with height - when was the last time a female was hired that could actually look NLG or LW in the eye? Maya and Lucky look pretty. Skye is also with Jax, so she obviously makes her way around town right from the get-go.

I kind of annoys me that Edward has his arm around Skye but he treats Tracy with so much contempt. I know that's their schtick, but I'm still annoyed.