The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

That reminds of a scene when Skye was delegating parental responsibilities and presuming herself to be a mother figure for Lulu. And Luke said, "What kind of Cleaver Casserole are you cooking up here?" :lol:

Luke and Tracy, as a couple, obviously work. But the way they *all* work together - Luke, Tracy, Lulu, Ethan, Lucky - and Dante - is almost as cool. Seriously love Tracy and Dante together. They are so missing out if they don't have them in each other's orbits more. They may be the best potential un-couple on the show. I want Tracy to be mother-in-law from hell. Of course that should balance with her "squishy" heart that Luke has grown so accustomed to. :wub:

But back to Skye for a second. And that's about as long as I can tolerate her. Sorry to Skye fans, but I am so over the Q taunting of Tracy over Luke flirting with the dreaded Younger Woman. It's bad enough he has the hots for Helena. At least she's a character worthy of attention. And since Guza is so distraught on the dwindling Qs :wacko: how about making Helena Edward's sister? Or skip the sister bit. How about making her Tracy's mother? Now, that would be awesome on so many levels.

EDIT: And hey again, Funny

Edited by GroovyTracyQ

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

MICHAEL LEARNED!?!?!

Someone tell me what THAT is about.

i FLOVED her as a child. She's got to be over 70 now. Who/what will she be playing?

Loved seeing Luke, Tracy, Lucky, Lulu and Ethan in the same room the other day, arguing like a family. Wait, that is what the Spencer family looks like these days!!! Looked FANTASTIC!!! I squee'd.

Um... where does the Skye spray live these days? I HATE Skye.

I assume her re-emergence has something to do with the Wards, no? Dunno.

JE looks mega awesome in the open. Very good open.

lb

• Members

Yah me neither. Maybe it was talked about. I heard something like if she was enjoying herself she might stay longer, but who knows.

I don't think she has started taping yet.

Surprise Tracy today for a few scenes with Ethan telling hm NOT to get involved with Johnny and go against sonny and how it could end badly....Tracy is ALWAYS RIGHT...luke was with lucky who was....you guessed it....crying!

• Members

soapnet march preview

Beware the Ides of March! That's what they say. And while we're not 100% sure what exactly we should be bewaring, we'll say this to Sonny Corinthos: beware the jury of your peers. Because this March on General Hospital, Sonny's on trial, and the stakes couldn't be higher.

While Dante's feelings grow ever more mixed about the prospect of sending his own father to prison, Claire -- the hard-nosed federal prosecutor tasked with bringing Sonny down -- will stop at nothing. And the focus soon turns to Michael, who the prosecution thinks has vital testimony to give. Dante's tasked with interrogating his little brother -- of course not knowing Michael's the real killer -- and Sonny has to defend one son against the other. One thing becomes clear: Sonny, Carly, and Jason need to get Michael out of the country and off the witness stand before he incriminates himself. But can Michael just sit quietly at an island hideout?

At the same time, Sonny's trial begins, and in an amazing (and kind of insane) development, three Port Charlesians with whom you're familiar will be on the jury. How did they even find three Port Charlesians who are neither Sonny's ex-lover or child? One of the great mysteries of daytime. Anyway, try and guess which familiar faces will have Sonny's fate in their hands. Claire is going to try her best to make Sonny look like a murderer in these jurors' minds, though. Look for her to succeed pretty spectacularly on more than one occasion. You know how Sonny has a tendency to blow up and say things he shouldn't? ... Yeah, that happens. Twice. And one's a death threat.

While Sonny's got all own drama to deal with, look for another event to take place this March that puts everyone -- and we seriously mean everyone -- in Port Charles under a big umbrella story. Jason, Sam, Alexis, Sonny, and Luke will come to the forefront -- with Sonny and Luke's longtime friendship playing a huge role.

OK, that's heavy -- so how about some happier news? Like Spinelli and Maxie?! Yeah, no such luck there either. After Spinelli concocts a fake case designed to make him look dangerous and cool in Maxie's eyes, it all goes terribly wrong, and they both end up in dire circumstances (P.S. When does one of Spinelli's plans ever go according to plan?). Maxie's going to need Georgie's help to get out of the latest. OK, so Georgie's dead. Details! Lindze Letherman returns on March 26th, in spirit form, to help Ms. Maxie. And what does Johnny Zacchara have to do with all this?

As for Elizabeth and her dramatic pregnancy, she seems more and more willing to go it on her own. She even checks herself out of Shadybrook. But Lucky makes it clear this month that he's not interested in sticking around to raise another man's baby. And Elizbeth also makes it clear that she does not want to accept Nikolas's offer to marry her. But wait -- who's the father of the baby in the first place, you ask? Well, we'll find out this month. And we'll also find out just how much Helena wants to manipulate that information to her own advantage ...

There's also some big developments in store at the Quartermaine mansion. Q cousin Maya Ward makes her entrance into Port Charles, and you can expect her to quickly cross paths with not one but TWO Spencer men. And speaking of Quartermaine/Spencer cross-pollination, Skye is back! Look for her to lend a hand to her old flame Luke (we honestly can't wait to hear him call her "Blaze" again), as well as catch up with another ex of hers: Jax. Tracy's going to be really happy about this one.

All this, PLUS: Robin gets called to testify in Sonny's trial -- will she gloss over Sonny's dark side? The Sonny issue continues to drive a wedge between her and Patrick; no doubt Lisa will try to exploit that as best she can.

• Members

If this is the story rumored from last year, she'll be an actress. There was some dish about an actress who's admitted to GH, some mysterious goings-on involving her death. Either way, sounds like it's terminal. She's on for about a month, the character has end stage cancer, and it kicks off story for Robin and Patrick, etc. after that. Seems a done deal that she dies, somebody protects somebody, whodunit, and whatever.

Short as it will be, I'm looking forward to it.

• Members

Can I just say how much I am *not* looking forward to Skye's return? Sorry, not a huge fan of RC as it is, but more recycled dialogue and situations when it was all so unimaginative in the first place just doesn't do it for me.

Skye slinks.

Tracy gets jealous.

Luke acts like a jerk.

Hmmm...where's Coleman? Now, if they added him back to the mix, it might not be so bad.

• Members

He's hooked up with Kate now!

Sounds like the whole kristina blaming ethan for her beating stirs up big time trouble....sonny vs. luke...Im sure tracy will believe ethan--she is like his new mommy!

Emmy pre-noms for GH

lead

TG, MB

LW, SJB

supporting

BA,JJ

CH, RH

younger

NP, Drew G.

JMB, KS

• Members

Was that not adorable with Tracy and Ethan on Friday? Hooked, you're right. Tracy *is* Ethan's new mommy and I love it. It gives her more to do, and Ethan isn't the hair-in-the-face dour mumbler he was a year ago.

This Skye at ELQ stuff doesn't sound short term, but maybe it won't be horrible as long as it gives Tracy story *and* that slinky witch slinks back out of Port Charles before they take a sledgehammer to LuNacy again. Guess we should all be glad that it's Skye and not someone else. Speaking of someone else, I thought it was funny how Guza compared some latest rumor to the ones that are always cropping up about someone else and Vanessa Marcil returning to GH. Kind of puts the kibosh on the idea that she's ThisClose to returning. B)

Edited by GroovyTracyQ

• Members

For anyone who is keeping tabs on OLTL, was that not a standout scene with Roscoe Born and Ilene Kristen for the Friday cliffhanger? I'm sure they're getting ready to off him again, but that man can act like nobody's business. OLTL would be consistently good if a serial teen killer would come to town. That'll never happen, though, since they're the blessed demographic.