• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

*pops in*

Long time, no "see." How is everyone doing?

Robin Christopher's return and the addition of other Q's makes me want to watch GH again. I was keeping up with Tracy's scenes for a long time, and I do remember parts of the Christmas episode, but I'm not too sure what's been going on since then.

*pops out*

• Members

Here is my skye returning scenario I think would be funny...

She returns to PC with Lila Rae--dumps her on the Qs, tells Luke he is the father and luke/tracy are stuck with some SORAS'd little kid to deal with. Tracy would be livid as she would get stuck dealing with the kid.

I'm hearing that RC is only back for a handful of episodes not long term--not sure if that is true...so I doubt there is any big luke/tracy/skye/alice story. And being that it is end of March--it is not like she is back to usher TG off for the summer.

• Members

This would be hilarious! It would totally get rid of the Alchazar problem as well.

Tracy hasn't been seen a whole lot, but when she has it's been significant moments and she's looking great. She did make the spoilers for next week talking to Lulu. Rumours have Lulu getting shot, so I don't know what that's all about.

• Members

Hey All!!

Just popping in for a sec to say "hey". Worked on the kiss banner last night. I think I am missing one kiss, don't know the date or the show, just have a feeling I am missing one more.

Anyhoo....

Star, I am THRILLED that little Colin is coming along. That guy is a little fighter for sure.

Hooked, Mazal on your son's Bar Mitzvah! Now you have one more to get through, but that wont be for a few years so relax. heh.

Ms. Q!!!!! How ya doin' girly-girl? Good to see ya if only for a sec. Was watching the LuNacy "nickname" vid on youtube today. too cute.

Nex, Old girl, hope you are well. Watched "Accidentally" on youtube today also. And I forgot they pulled the audio on "Dizzy" (arrrrggghhh) but I have my own copy, just have to dig it out. I soooooo miss our couple and your and Ms. Q's vids had kept us going through the dry patches, you should do another one. ;)

Remos, Hope you and your family are well and that the home school "business" is keeping you fortified. :)

Funny Chick! How's it going girl? You can't see me but I am wildly jumping up and down right now waving and blowing kisses! I see you here. :D Got fic?

Off to make pasta for dinner. ugh. I've been unemployed for almost 6 weeks and the only money I've managed to get out of unemployment is $99 - period. My claim is screwed up and I had to file a new claim but i didn't make enough money so they put me on an extension from my old claim, but didn't give me the money and yadda yadda, etc. now I sit and wait for them to fix the "error" with bills in one hand and a pack of smokes in the other. lol. oh well.