The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

I did hear that Luke is around throughout all of Jan. so I guess they either pre-taped some scenes or he took a shorter winter break. At least there is a shot Tracy might be around in scenes with him in January. You would think he would get point of view with Lulu being missing, but I think they are only missing for one week and dante/lucky team up to find her.

Maybe he is around for lucky when he finds out about Nik loving elizabeth which happens next week. Lucky overhears NIk or something. But thinks it is one-sided. I think he is supposed to walk in on them (Niz) or hear liz profess her love the 3rd week in Jan.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Thanks for the info Hooked.

I heard the Cassadine story has been scrapped.

Is that true?

I hope not, if there is no Cassadine story then thre's not much for Tony to do except "react" to the Niz reveal and LnL2.

If there's not much for Tony we all know that means there's even less for Jane to do.

I guess I'll just have to wait and see how it all shakes out.

• Members

It has been well over a year since I logged on here. I hope all is well with everyone. I sincerely doubt this will be a long lived thing, (me coming back)

I have been so, so blessed, I need, I needed to before, but truly need now, to give this gift of a Vid I made when I was an active member here.

Granted the clips are not current, as I made and sat on this for a long, long time.

But it is yours now to enjoy.

I have my fulfilment in this arena and beyond.

I am grateful to all my friends here, my love I had and lost, and the one that found me again.

It is a true tribute, I actually thought I deleted this long ago.

I am for once in my life, ...happy.

I love you Mother.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/gtlw4r

Edited by TimelessTQ

• Members

December episode count is in...

22. Anthony Geary (Luke Spencer) – 7 (-8)

29. Jane Elliot (Tracy Quartermaine) – 5 (-5)

I don't know about the rest of you, but I'll take Karaoke and very happy LuNacy over the chasing and denial we had last year - even if that means fewer episodes.

Happy New Years all. We're off shortly to a mixed adult/screamer party where we "burn the bad stuff" (list everything bad fro 2009 on a paper and burn it in their back yard fire pit) and then I get pleasantly toasty to see in the New Year. I just have to remember Champagne and I are not on friendly terms. :D

Hope you all enjoy your evening and I'll see you next year!

• Members

He talks about his lack of facial hair in SOD...LOL. Saying his family is unable to grow a full beard and he looks 16 when he is clean shaven.

This week's SOD has a section on former AMC stars favorite memories.

Jane is quoted

"We had a hairdresser, Robert, who would order Chinese food for all of us from his friend's restaurant and he would keep the styrofoam boxes warm on the hot rollers. We each had a plate we would take into the hair room at lunch and serve ourselves off the rollers. The only problem was, if you got your hair rolled after lunch, you had to watch out for the occasional stray noodle or bena sprout ending up in your hair!"

LOL