• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Good afternoon all!

Go check out Jane Elliot Online; it's being upgraded.

http://www.jane-elliot.com/forum/index.php

Edit:

TimelessTQ, you might be interested in this PhotoBucket Album MinervaFan created:

The Divine Ms. Q To the left there are different categories of pictures, screencaps, avatars, etc.

Here are the Change of Habit Ones: JE in Change of Habit

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

Thanks Ms. Q for the info on JE online. We should really post there more often!

Soccer drama today--7 year old teams...our team getting creamed. Other team saying to our players "you suck". Coaches and parents on their team do NOTHING!!! Their kids were stepping on our kids shoes on the back to make them miss the ball. OY!!!! Our high school aged coach went and reported them to the league.

People never cease to amaze me!

Hope you are feeling better BSG. I feel better but I don't sound betttr. I am not taking any more cold medicine. I need a clear head today!

Hopefully some Tracy this week will make the world seem right again-- ha ha!

• Members

OK--anyone who knows my fondness of cooking will laugh at this one. I was at the grocery store today and saw something that I had to stop and laugh thinking there have to be other people out there as lazy and pathetic as I am. They now sell perfectly peeled, hard boiled eggs in two packs that are pre-packaged! LOL!!!! I laughed so hard, and then I bought one!

It is 4:45--anyone around for a quick chat?

• Members

I bought pre-cooked bacon this morning and thought I was cheating. Hooked, you take the cake!

This has got to be the snowiest winter I've seen in a long time. Today the kids went out to play (in another major snowstorm) and had to come back in - Zion's (5 yr old) legs were too short to get over the new snow! That is before the drifts and snowbanks. We are almost officially snowbound.

• Members

See what happens when I cook...I made fettucini for the kids tonight and Adam came running in my room choking on this extra long piece. It was scary there for a minute! Oy!

Remos--did you get the email about the package? Same message as last time. I will have the store call them on Monday.

Sounds sort of fun being snowbound! It snowed like 7 inches in Dallas I think yesterday. That is not very common.

Guess we are not going out tonight. I am coughing too hard.

Will post a link a little later to see if anyone is around!

• Members

Oh the weather outside is frightful, but the fire is so delightful...

And since we've no place to go, let it snow, let it snow, let it snow....

Well,the fireplace is the electric idiot-box, but it will do. 40 hours and counting. Snowbound is fun when you have food and a cooking/heating source. Otherwise it can be less than thrilling. I think it's conditioning though, because I will take this over living in hurricane/tornado territory. (Those scare me, blizzards are just annoying.)

I hope that Luke overhearding Scott's confession is misleading. Lukey was looking currious on Wednesday, so probably won't leave whatever he suspects alone. Why they would want to revisit that one is beyond me. Unless Scott confesses officially they have nothing - all evidence is lost. Anyone else besides me want the ewcbo to die in her sleep, boring and uneventful?

I'm wondering how they are going to have Luke and Tracy interact this week. She is homeless and haunting the hospital while he is couch-ridden at that house with Alice. (Don't even get me started on how weird that is.) I hope we get something worth waiting for after this drought. Edward reaching out to Tracy should be interesting - it's such a rare occurrence.

And I can't wait until Tracy tells/shows Monica what she knows. Monica won't be amused...

Might be a good week to be snowbound afterall. It's the start of March Break here, which means all homeschoolers hide for the week. I will be around to recap (since we will finally have something worth recapping).

Edited by remos

• Members

I was sort of thinking that the overhearing would be at the hospital. Logan is supposed to wake up on Friday. Why would Scott confess to Lulu? He knows she knows already. Maybe it is just to further bring out the luke/Scott war again. Maybe Scott wants to make Lulu pay for what she did to Logan (he said as much to Epiph the other day). Maybe he guilts her into staying with Logan and giving him another chance. I keep rationalizing it every which way but I think it has to do with the EWCBO Rick Webber thing. Maybe it is the set up for Luke to go off and melt down for his march vacation (ie recuperation). Maybe Tracy will get to help him with his struggle? Yeah that is too optimistic. Maybe it is more like Tracy tells him to leave it in the past or she is leaving him in her past!

The cable guide spoilers may all be off anyway because fo things being shifted around.

Guess we will have to tune in. Hopefully this is overblown like the Tracy telling luke she won't live in the shadows of Laura spoiler was that day on the Haunted Star.

• Members

Here is a recap from TC's public appearance. I am leaving out some of it...

First of all, he is really nice and even more handsome in person, I might add. Ginger, I asked how Tony's knee was. He said he is doing better. Confirmed that he had knee replacement. Said that he was in alot of pain for a while, but seems to be on the mend now. Tyler Christopher said when he saw Tony on Friday, Tony was standing on the knee finally Asked about Tony Geary and he said that he was great to work with. He said that Tony writes his own dialogue and that he has earned that right. Then he eloquently spoke of how General Hospital and daytime itself wouldn't be here today if it weren't for Tony, Genie and Gloria and all of the changes that they made. He spoke of how large the audience was that they brought in and compared it to beating Lost/American Idol these days. How amazing that is. He said it was many things, but what it boiled down to was the work of Tony and Genie;their talent. I think he said daytime wouldn't be here today without them.