Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Where the heck are they?!?!?!? It's been almost a full week!

Tracyluv, I can speak for LA (well the OC) in how Jane is dressed in the strike photos. She is totally dressed like every other person out here. Casual is the way! It's either one extreme where the person is wearing their most expensive clothes or the complete opposite where the person is wearing their "workout" clothes. I can't tell you how surprising it is to see people shopping at the mall or walking on the beach wearing their sweats/pj's with flip flops or Uggs.

• Members

I didn't watch, just got home actually.

I read SOC's live thread and nada. Seem Scotty is swinging hard with proff that Logan didn't kill anyone, and he laid into Lucky. His opinion: of course Lulu would hit when grabbed, her father raped her mother... so, Logan is in a coma and it's all Luke's fault. :rolleyes:

I read that they were going to have Scott and Luke go back to their animosity. Hopefully it will be worth watching, but is anyone else over the rape. It was hideous, but it was 30 years ago. Luke has done so much other crap since then. And I don't think Lulu did anything because of that rape, I think her body had the answers that her mind didn't express and she just didn't want Logan touching her. ON TOP of that, he did put his hand over her mouth and yank her away from the front door, saying he was taking her away out the back to a place no one would find them until she believed him. I'd have grabbed the first blunt instrument, too.

• Members

hey all just checking in, and no LuNacy again. This should be a federal crime!!!!! m$#%#&@&@%#^s!!!!!! gotta get my damn aggression out since my kids are driving me up the walls. ughhhhhhhhhh.

well enough about me i hope all is well.

and everyone knows that if no Lunacy is on then i get bored and if i get bored then ppl know what happenes next.

toodles all.

EDIT

did i mention i was getting sick again m$^&*!@#$#s!!!! damn lysol is needed!

Edited by funny1

• Members

Got home a bit earlier today. Yay!

(so should not be yay'ing about getting home by 5 - oy!)

No LuNacy. Not surprised.

Perhaps I should finish a LuNacy video that I started... well, I can't remember when I started it. Though I should prob. prepare this thing I have to do for Thursday first...

Ooh, I got called "mean" today. <evil laugh>

Miss you all!

• Members

From daytime confidential--which basically takes rumors from SD and spoilers...

Monica Fans... her storyline seems to be backburnered a bit, however its still there, have no worries. Luke and Tracey should be blackmailing their way back into the Q Mansion. Her part of the hit and run should be exposed and Monica should be learing about her grandson. Down the road a bit we're seeing RUMORS of Monica in Rehab. Don't forget about Alan's will. With Jake's paternity out in the open, that little boy has an inheritance to claim.

• Members

embarrassed to admit that I only skimmed again, just got home from housesitting. I got outta work and went there to drop off the door opener, hung out for a bit, had dinner, play with their son and dogs and set up her Ipod that her kids got her for her birthday tomorrow. Obviously had a busy week so I haven't been able to check out the thread lately, but I did catch the stories posted. Haven't read them yet, am doing that now though. As bad as it seems I'm glad they weren't on the last 2 days b/c I was back in the times of pre soapnet and I didn't like it. I couldn't set my timer to tape it b/c I wasn't home and I couldn't watch it at night. I was going to have a nutty if they were on and I didn't get them.

Hooked!!!!!!! what did you meet the agent for? Email me, what's up? I hope you didn't already and I deleted it by accident b/c I don't have one. I'm SOOO curious now!

Day of tomorrow, so I'm having breakfast with the gram and aunt, getting my hair cut at noon, maybe stopping by work to wish Friend a happy birthday and then back here for (with any luck AMC too) GH