The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

For those who might have never seen these (or want to see these again):

Tracy and Dillon return to PC.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpYpyC8wilw

Look at all those Q's in the room! And my goodness, it was just 5 years ago, and they all seem so much younger!

Tracy tells Dillon they are staying in PC.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_JWOPVFIoM

Some quotes:

"Meet anybody worth knowing?" :lol:

"You know there's only one way to live your life. You do exactly what you want, and nobody gets in your way."

Tracy leaves Dillon with the Q's

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPr9yHRyx1o

One of my most favorite SC and JE scenes ever. :wub:

Thanks Addie!

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

OH!

MY!

GOD!

Is that my beloved Judith Light presenting to Jane!?!?!?

HOLY COW!!

Ms. Judith Light was one of my first crushes (I just didn't know it back then!)

LOVE THIS. LOVE THIS BIG. :wub: :wub: :wub:

And oh.. that dress of Jane's..... You don't want me to say it, so I won't say it, but those of you who know me, know what I'm thinking (Oh yes.. big time.. It's freakin' huge flowers in purple! PURPLE!!!!!. 'nuff said).

She's about 33 or 34 in that clip, and yet she looks SOOOO young. So young.

Thanks for this, Hooked. Yummy Yummy Yummy!

• Members

Okay I so don't get the purple part lainey--purple is my favorite color and I always gravitate towards purple dresses, etc...

Who does she kiss when she goes on stage...is it gloria monty or that woman susan brown who plays Gail baldwin? Notice TG is there with GF at the table and JZ...

Ah the good ole days of gh

Edit

Here is an image of her winning

http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/8086/snap...28230322ql6.jpg

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

Yeah I thought it was Gloria Monty! Just bumping too!

Here's hoping for next week for Lunacy at least 3 days!!!

edit...from Wubs.net this morning...

*Tracy's back at the Q mansion

Hmmm...where is Luke???

Edit again...from soapdish italics insider?

I don't have very much on the vets. I know people like to know spoilers for them, but the only one I have is that Luke and tracy are still trying to work on the H&R/Monica stuff. Not that I know of, no. Luke isn't going to work for Claudia.

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

You are right Lainey--she does look like Jodie Foster there! She does look soooo young--in her 20s when she was like 33 or something or 34! I guess she has good aging genes!

No idea of air date, but cable guide spoilers do say next Wed. for Luke to get into it with Scotty--maybe Tracy breaks it up as usual?

• Members

Hey you guys...found some interview of Deidre Hall when Marlena got to be the Salem stalker on that show who murdered Tony...

There was a part she talked about Jane...

And the day that scene aired?

"Oh, they were stunned. There was lots of mail and lots of calls. The day that aired I had marked on my calendar and I thought, 'I need to stay home' because people sometimes don't separate what they see on the show from what's real. But then my friend Jane Elliot said, 'Come on, let's go to the mall to Abercrombie and Fitch and buy some Cargo pants.'

"And, well, she's quite a formidable woman – she plays Tracy Quartermaine on General Hospital (she played Anjelica Devereaux on Days) – so we went and someone came up to me and said, 'Oh, my gosh, I can't believe you killed Tony!' . . . I thought she'd be upset (you can almost hear Deidre cringing over the phone) but no! It was fantastic! They loved it. Loved it. Oh, gosh! It was gruesome and gory and terrible and exciting and they loved it. "

Okay Lainey---I'm waiting for the comment on that one...

• Members

Okay... purple...sweats...hoodies....no make-up...cargo pant. I gotta tell you, this is a MOM!!!

EDIT

Again, no TQ, but this entire week has just been one day, so they haven't exactly disappeared.

Otherwise, the show was really good. If you can get into the other stories, it's worth watching. Lucky did the cop thing but got shot (knew that was coming); Liz tried to save Sam; Joe the bomber held his infant daughter and began to deal with his wife's death; Robin told Patrick the truth; and Spinelli and Maxie are stuck in the sewers. The company they brought in for special effects is doing a nice job.

Edited by remos