Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Congrats Lainey!! How fabulous for you :) on the size 30! Is that a size 7 in single digits? I can't wait to read your fic once it's finished.

Hooked, glad you had a great experience at the conference and that you are now inspired to get those creative juices flowing!

BSG!!! How ya been woman? You gotta start making it back to the BR late nite wit' us.

Nex, If I didn't thank you already... THANKS for the clips and for continually feeding our habit. :D

Anyone for a late-nite chat for a few?

http://pub13.bravenet.com/chat/show.php/1049349012

Edited by TracyLuv

• Members

It's Sunday! Hooray!

Wow... one day this week... there is nothing I can say that you all haven't already. Hoping for next week!

Who was surprised it was Diego? I know some people guessed it was him, from what I read, but it seems so random. Probably just because I had to sit there for a moment and think "who are you?" because I wasn't watching yet when he was on.

Question to all you clip editors\vid-makers: what program do you use? I was trying to put some clips together using Windows Movie Maker but my clips kept freezing at random points in the finished prodcut. No matter what. I was at it for much longer than I should have been, and I couldn't get one video that did not have problems. ugh.

• Members

Six pages of angsty goodness, and counting!

Right now it's called "Laura's Gift," but I'm not sure I'll keep the title.

Gist of it: Luke finds a couple of letters Laura left behind.

It's a "light" ten. I was a 12 pushing a 14 when I started this. I'm now a 10 pushing an 8. Not into that eight yet.. but I'm trying. My 12s are now too big to wear. I keep trying to shrink them! ha!!

Thanks for the encouragement!

• Members

From SoapDish. Grain of salt and all that.

Question: If you know can you just say how each couple is being received?

[list of couples, including LuNacy]

EMI: Luke and Tracy? Good.

Anonymous:

Tony is a very interesting man. He is very friendly...The way he comes across in articles is [the way that] Tony is...Just genuine, and he would rather be in Amsterdam then in the United States. Jane is a very classy very professional lady who is very easy to get along with and enjoys talking to people.

PICTURES! (from SD - it's Jane, isn't it? Have to admit that I wasn't sure at first. I think the second pic threw me off. :lol:)

a28acm.jpg

Here is another one: CLICK ME, CLICK ME, CLICK ME

• Members

Hey guys, glad to see everything is going well for everyone... or seems ti at least, I just kinda skimmed b/c I don't have much time. I'm house sitting till Tuesday for the woman I just painted the room for. I'm home for my mom's B-day. Just got back from shoe shopping (fabulous day for Kristin!!!) I bought an awesome gunmetal metalic clutch, a brownish maroonish clutch/wallet, a pair of olive green shoes, tortoise shell shoes and an fantastic pair of red stilletos at Wine West. I cleaned up, guys! it was so worth shopping today, got to love outlets... especial the ones with great sales.

Anyway, going out to dinner with Mom and the sisters in a bit, dad was on call and had to go to work so it's just the girls, then back to the freind's house. She has the best bed ever. Her sheets smell like they do at my memere's house so I love it and I had the best night's sleep ever. The dogs barked every time something went by the window, didn't stop until 1:30 in the morning, I won't up by 8:30 and I still had a great sleep, I don't know what kind of voodoo she did to her bed but I love it.

Ok, talk to you all soon.

Thanks for the stories everyone, I'm reading them now. I'll comment when I have a minute

Happy weekend!!

• Members

missjane, I use WMM, and unfortunately, the program does freeze often. Sometimes it'll recover part your file; other times, it doesn't, and once in a while, there will be a clip or video or effect or something that's corrupted and won't let you finish your video.

Have you tried restarting your computer? Hope you can get it to work, 'cause I'd love to see one of your videos. BTW, in the beginning, it's a long process. My first vid took about 8 hours. (I went to bed at like 4am that night - Oy).

dorian, love that you brought Spinelli into the story! Am looking forward to what he comes up with...

funny, have yet to read your fic. It's a big long for me right now, but I'm sure it's fabulous.

Lainey, glad you're writing again!

knh, have a good dinner! I wish I were going out. LOL.

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

That's kinda funny, last night after being out and drinking too much I suffered from my usual insomnia. I did the random Jane Elliot Google and I came across a article where JE was talking about Mary Beth Evans.

Has this been discussed in the BR? Is Adrian Elliot on myspace JE's Adrian? Seems like he is, and Scott Clifton is one of his friend pics. Coincidence? And I'm not sure about JE's orientation Lainey, but her son seems to at the least swing both ways? ;)

Gawd I'm such a stalker...

• Members

Ms.Q: I was using WMM, too. I, after like 12 hours, figured out that some of the clips were corrupt at certain little points that threw off the whole thing. A lot of the clips I was using were old because I thought I'd train myself by starting with editing clips I put on my ipod. I don't think I will have that problem with GH clips, but I was getting pretty annoyed just the same. And yes, I did restart my computer and it didn't affect it. Once I figure out how to do it I may make a vid, I have always wanted to. That was basically why I opened this WMM Pandora's Box in the first place, haha.

On the subject of JE's orientation, it is an interesting thought. I had always assumed she went one way just because she was married at one time, and I never really second-guessed it. Hmmm. I remember Nancy Kulp was married early on in life and got divorced and she didn't come out until way later. I was always a big Beverly Hillbillies fan just because I loved Miss Jane. (Except for the knee socks. I hated those.) Nancy Kulp was so talented. She was very intelligent, too. Miss Jane was actually the inspiration for my new name because I realized it fit for JE, too. WOW I am incredibly off-topic.

I have really been enjoying the Spinelli\Maxie scenes. Actually, I enjoy any Spinelli scene. I am going to marry him. (Or BA, at least.) :D Anyway, I think they are cute together. Oh, the possibilities...

Jane's hair looks really light in that picture. Wow she has tiny feet. Hey, its long! Just realized that... I take it this was taken before the big cut?