The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Yeah knh--that is so stupid...as if TQ a mult-millionaire with money up the wazoo wouldn't have cash stashed away somewhere in a swiss bank account. Like she doesn't have any other assets? And like they could garner her ELQ paycheck? So stupid! However, maybe they did this so Tracy would totally be desperate to receive "silence" money from Jerry.

Also totally stupid but my husband was actually in the room when I was rewatching part of monday and he was like "Oh there is a direct flight from Milan to Port Charles, NY when they showed a close up of Claudia Zachara's plane ticket! Yeah right...and a paper ticket no less!

I am ducking down covering my head from the tomatoes about to be thrown at me...but I am actually looking forward to seeing if Sarah Brown shakes up the canvas.

And the new opening is a big fat rumor.

I saw this on GHH2 today...not sure who it is referring to...but could possibly be Tracy? Although more like Jason or Sonny...

Ian Devlin’s past with Jerry and the power of that ‘’relationship’’ will threaten one

of our more seemingly powerful characters.

You know the medianet photos of Tracy with the fur thing and luke are for the week of 2/4, so that means he will probably show back up on Thursday of this week and then they won't be on again til the 4th. I am looking forward to Tracy getting Monica suspended now.

Seems like Monica is going to go after custody of Michael...good for LC finally getting a story!

I am hoping the push/pull Luke/Tracy will involve some good lunacy moments too. Hopefully Luke will sincerely tell her he loves her adn wants her back. I hope she will give in, even if it ends up back and forth.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Hooked, don't bother ducking down too far in those covers. I'm looking forward to SBr's return as well. I loved her Carly (and only her Carly). Someone was hoping that she might actually turn out to be Tracy's daughter - and it wasn't one of us (though I have speculated the same thing).

The opening being a dud makes sense. Replacing TG in the last spot seemed awfully wrong to me.

I'm looking forward to Tracy sticking it to Monica. It will be interesting to see which side Tracy plays if/when Monica goes for custody of Michael. Family is always more important to Tracy then internal bickering.

As for the push/pull for Tracy/Luke, I'm really looking forward to that. Tracy has NEVER been on the receiving end of a man's romance for romance sake - just because he wants her. I really hope she forgives him early on, but keeps him at bay a little longer while she relishes the attention.

• Members

From somewhere I don't know

GENERAL HOSPITAL: As the rain falls, Sam darts into the road in her desperate attempt to escape her attacker. Lucky admits to Lulu he doesn't think he can forgive Sam's deception. Monica is a nervous wreck after an incident on the road and tries to cover the fact that she's been drinking while driving. Monica later makes a call claiming that her car has been stolen. Claudia is reunited with her father, Anthony, and quickly sets out to prove she's now a force to be reckoned with. Jax is overjoyed when Spinelli and Maxie wonder how Logan's dog tags ended up in Coop's room. Ric tries to get closer to Marianna and they end up kissing. Trevor gets steamed when Claudia asserts her authority and makes it clear that she's calling the shots. Tracy refuses to live in the memories of Laura's shadow and calls it quits with Luke. Jason turns to Spinelli to figure out exactly what happened on the night of Sam's accident. Logan is filled with rage as he secretly watches Lulu and Johnny share a kiss. Mike catches Michael buying bullets on the docks.

SNEAK PEEK: Scott is about to solve a murder.

Edit

Don't freak out....cause we know Luke is going to try to win Tracy back. This is for next week I think when the hit and run takes place...maybe Luke tells her they can go live in Laura's house for now and the live in the memories of Laura's shadow is LITERAL! No way will Tracy live in that house!!

I think that even though we are gonna hate the break up type part, they are not going to be out of each other's orbits so fast and we know he wants her back and is gonna try to get her back. At least hopefully that means she has some airtime coming up with TG!! Plus the will forging seems to be back! They are both involved with that.

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

^^^I read that Luke comes into the mansion saying "I'm home!" and Monica says something to the effect "Not any more" Like I said that was what I read.

I will post clips of yesterdays show later this afternoon, when I get a free moment. (I still need to edit them)

• Members

Oh no, I totally get that it is only to set up her desperation for Jerry money and offer, but we couldn't make it a little more believable? I mean, maybe when they didn't care if tracy had a real story or any fans they could write something like this and not care if it made sense or sounded plausable, but now, when we know she is supposed to be getting a more prominent role, lets smarten up the story folks

• Members

Hey guys...friendly reminder to take spoiler wording with a grain of salt...they always tend to exaggerate to get the most bang for the buck, so Tracy calls it quits with luke doesn't mean for good or divorce...

This was from serial drama site about GH week in reviewfrom last week: These woman write a column in SOD too. They love JE!

It was a week of big hair changes (Becky Herbst's unfortunate bangs trim, Megan Ward's abandonment of the legendary bob, Josh Duhon's long-overdue cut), with none bigger than Jane Elliot's.

(Photo of Tracy's new do here)

The woman is FIERCE. Tracy is too, but man, I would vote for Jane Elliot to be president of everything.

• Members

EDITING

Because I wasn't sure whether or not I could post the transcript, I've edited to this:

The caller was wondering what LC's favorite Monica and Tracy scene was and if they ad-libbed in it. LC brought up the most recent fight scene in the elevator, and while LC and JE were working it out, the man who was giving her the papers said to them that he handed one of them the same thing 17 years ago. The other fight scene in the fountain was brought up. LC and JE are known for that. Said they're good, good friends and get along and help each other, sometimes suggesting what's best for a scene. It makes it fun.

The caller says that that is good and that she likes the Monica and Tracy dynamic. Mentions of bickering and fiestiness. LC said it's fun. It's the kind of stuff she wishes there could be more (she's hesitant here). Goes on about the Quartermaine dynamic. Love, hate relationship. In a pinch, they'd both be there for each other, and that's what makes it interesting. If something truly awful happened, they'd toss everything aside, but in the meantime, all bets are off...

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine