Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Happy Mother's Day, ya'll. I'm trying desperately to escape my apathy and help out poor Sister Mary Hotpants, but I am not sure if that's even possible at this point. I got a line written. I'm such a looosssaaawwwww....

Tracy is in the spoilers for tomorrow, right? So, if things go according to schedule, this is the point where we all build our hopes up and get them dashed when her scenes are cut--oh, wait! They won't get cut, because it's more Laura-propping.

Okay, I'm going back to Sister Mary Hotpants. I'm not suitable company for anybody right now. :D Have a good day, guys, and take care.

• Members

Wait! Deb!

You're still logged in here. You around?

Breakroom? http://pub13.bravenet.com/chat/show.php/1049349012

I'll "prop" you.

Edit:

Hey MacKenzie from TQFicathon (You know, the Young LuNacy Love writer) is starting up a GH Role Play game. I've never done one of these. I've always wanted to do one. Looks like I signed up first, which means there is plenty of time for all you cool peeps to surround "my" character with lots of fun and loving.

"My Character"?!?!?!

I wanna be Tracy, baby! You know it!!!

But I need a Luke, a GhostAlan, a Monica, etc.. etc.. Any takers?

http://www.caligirl.snugglehunter.net/forum/

Go. Signup!

Edited by LaineyBev714

• Members

Thanks pinkpopsicle for the screencaps! LOL at the hair comment. I agree. It is better. Better outfit too.

Lainey, I tried role playing once at SOC for a night. It was fun watching everyone else, but I was horrible at it.

Can't say I'm surprised but...

Spumor from Anonymous: GRAIN OF SALT:

This one actually sounds good, which means it's probably completely made up.

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

Hey guys!! I have nothing to say today really. This is the first chance I've had to get on all weekend b/c I've been at my sister's AAU league (which I guess is like a comp league) softball tournaments (gone all day from 8:30-8:30 yesterDay and I just got home a little while ago today). I just wanted to drop in and wish all the mothers here... the whoel two of them I think, a grat mother's day.

so....

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY

and MF, so thrilled for another part of Roomies!!!!! reading it right now.

• Members

Ms Q...that spoiler sounds like it is when tracy tells luke to tell lulu about the rape

Here is my scenario....I think the spoiler that says Tracy is determined to find out what scotty's motive is regarding laura...is that Scott thinks he found someone who can bring laura back for some cutting edge treatment or something like that somewhere else in the world. So that is why he wants custody. Then he will win it and take Laura away and that will be Luke's exit this summer....to go find Laura (sounds very Guza-like huh).

BTW...in this issue of ABC SID they have the scene stealer section and the interrupted Lunacy scene from when he says "happy birthday Tracy" and talk dirty to me...was the one they chose! With Ghost Alan interrupting them when Luke kissed her on the couch and Tracy pulls away and yells, "he's back!"

Edit I keep forgetting to tell you guys in Kentucky everywhere they had hats, shirts, etc that said, "Talk Derby to me!" I kept chuckling to myself thinking of Luke saying that to Tracy!

Deb...can't wait to read you story. I think I have only read parts 1-3 of that one. At least I have some good reading to look forward to!

Thanks for the mother's day wishes. They made me a DVD on windows movie maker (damn I need to learn how to use it Ms Q to make more important videos like Lunacy--ha ha!) with picture montages to songs me starting off being pregnant to all the kids as babies and all our family trips, etc. The card said, "we thought you would like this better than a gift cause it was sentimental." I was like WTF...where's my real gift???? Just kidding!

TracyLuv I think the sentimentality factor was a definite gameplan for this gift ya know!

The good thing was after watching it, I think I look better at 40 than I did at 28 when this video started! The hair (Ms Q---you would agree) was horrible....curly perm days with straight bangs (oy). Being pregnant and just having had a baby...were not good looks for me--ha ha!

Deb...I think you need to write a mother's day prompt with Tracy reflecting on mother's day (angst about her mother and about being a lousy mother)

Ms Q I LOVE your new banner...love it love it love it!!

LadyAshton Hope you had a good weekend with your mom...hope you got to write another chapter!

Check ya later....I am going to go sit outside and read by the pool for my one request of quiet time today! :)

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

Well, it's still Mother's Day in the central time zone. I have a gift, but it might have to wait a bit. I'm having issues...Just wanted to let you all know that a gift IS coming. Are you excited? You should be excited. :D

EDIT: It seems as though I won't be making my midnight deadline. :( I have an interview tomorrow morning (cross your fingers and toes for me), but I'll try and post it sometime after.

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine