The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Deb, yup, that's the one you want to see. But I, too, just have a VCR. Have you asked Tracey if she can clip?

Loved your fic, btw. I adore the way Tracy acts around Alan. The FREAK thing was such a sister-brother moment. Such a sweet story.

From the breakroom transcript, to answer the question: I do have most of the wardrobe memorized. :lol: Like that long, blue, satin jacket (the one JE had on in the "Beauty Secrets" section of Soaps In Depth once; also, the same outfit from the TG/JE photoshoots, also in in SID)...I can tell you she wore it when she "dumped" Dillon with the Q's (April 2003), when Heather attempted to strangle her (November 2004), when Skye voted for Lorenzo for CEO (July 2005), when Luke wanted to renew their vows (April 2006), and when Sam wanted a job with ELQ (January 2007). :o

But I make videos! And I have lots of clips! And all the clips are saved with the date first! So, therefore, when I import (or go to the "collections" section), I get extra exposure to the outfits/dates on which she wore them. So, it's not like I sit there and memorize each and every one of them. It sort just comes naturally, afterwhile. :)

Edit: Some simple prettiness (hopefully) that I've been meaning to share...

BannerGone1a.jpg

Banner_laughter.jpg

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I need to make this as short as possible.....MinervaFan if I were you I wouldn't get to happy about the Law & Order episode. Jane is literally in it for two minutes. The other episode she is in called Ego she has a much bigger part. I have the clip of Castoff and I think the whole episode of Ego on tape, I own a VCR-DVR combo which is suoopse to transfer your VHS tapes to DVD but I have yet to use that part of the machine. If you want I can make a copy for you when I get the chance, let me know if you want it!

OK after being gone from work for the past three days I have 96 new messages in my inbox and I really need to get back to work!! :) The good news is that while I was gone my boss realized how much I did and was sinking while I was gone and actually got a compliment on how much she appreciates me! yay me!

• Members

Yeah, but what she does with the two minutes.... Isn't that the episode she plays a lesbian? Consider me a freak, but yeah. I want those damned two minutes.

I would love love love a copy, please. :D

Oh, and MsQ, I had SO much fun writing Tracy and Alan. They are such siblings, and this current storyline is really exploiting that. I just have this wonderful joy when I write them interacting. Maybe because I love my own brother so much...

Edited by MinervaFan

• Members

I have TIVO but know nothing about making clips off of it. I didn't know that could be done. If a particular cable is needed that connects to your computer, etc. to be able to do it, I don't think I have one. Otherwise I'd be more than happy to.

• Members

MsQ, you have surpassed the Yummy and moved right into DEVOON with this one. I love the picture to the right bestest of all. Squee.

Can we have more than one banner on this site? Because I'm not ready to completely retire the Ficathon banner, mainly because it's sort of my logo now. But I wantwantwant this one. :(Keith, if you are out there with your modly self, can we have two banners? Pwease?

Oh, and for those of you who don't frequent JE.com (and why the heck not? you should go. sign up for an account. post muchly.), here is the weekend schedule for Jane on TV, thanks to the lovely and oh-so-informative pinkpopsicle.

Sat. May 5 8:00 PM OXYGEN Baby Boom

Sat. May 5 10:30 PM OXYGEN Baby Boom

Mon. May 7 3:00 PM TNT Law & Order

Edited by MinervaFan

• Members

MinervaFan, 2 banners might be fine, as long as they are combined and don't go past the 600 X 200 pixel limit, but yeah...Asking Keith is a good idea. BTW, if you do use it, screencaps came from pinkpopsicle. :D

nex, glad you got the compliment. Those are nice, and you of course deserve it.

Anyone going to be around tonight for the BR?

• Members

WAIT A MINUTE. WAIT A MINUTE. WAIT A MINUTE.

ummm... the only Law and Order epi with JE that I know of is where she plays a D.A. or something in upstate NY (Albany?). She looks pretty butch in it (bad, actually. I hate the way she looks in that epi), but she's not 'playing a lesbian.' Does she play a lesbian in a Law and Order epi??!?!?! (Lainey gets excited, and pads off to set her Tivo!)

Oh... I'm back from work trip! It was a killer week, and I'm back!

Oy... Ugh.

Edited by LaineyBev714

• Members

Will try to be around for BR tonite around 10:30/11:00 eastern, just have some dishes to do and laundry to put away. Deb, can ya bring some of Tracy's marshmellow/chocolate chip goop? heh heh Love your Tracy/Alan fic btw. :)

For you SOCers there is a poll over there asking if you would like to see a LuNacy wedding. Here's the link (if I did it right)

SOC Poll

EDIT: My freakin' link doesn't work, 'cause I am internet challenged but there are two threads about a LuNacy wedding, One is a poll, and the other is a thread on the same topic - Deb has posted the wedding thread one below, the poll one is over there though also and will probably end up getting merged.

Edited by TracyLuv

• Members

Break room, break room, break room! http://pub13.bravenet.com/chat/show.php/1049349012

Oh, and here's the link for the LuNacy wedding thread at SOC: http://boards.soapcentral.com/showthread.p...d=1#post4570421

I was feeling creative, and found some really neat pictures of Jane. So I made this avatar. Feel free to use it if you'd like--couldn't hurt to promo the site, right?

je-com.gifje-comsmall.gif

Edited by MinervaFan

• Members

Hi all!

Looks like I missed out on fun in the breakroom last night. Bummer! I missed y'all.

Hey - I just tried to make the teeny tiny icon my avatar for SOC, but it has too much info in it. I think I'm going to

have to use one of the bigger ones (their program will shrink it). Anyway, I'll figure it out eventually.

Deb, I love the icon! LOVE IT! She looks so funky and progressive in it. LOVE IT.

Hey.. just found something at SOC, you'all might find interesting:

Now.. before you guys get all upset that tracy is at the bottom of the list, look at it this way: SHE MADE THE LIST!!!! :lol: SHE'S IN THE TOP 20. :lol: I didn't think she'd make it. Luke didn't make it. Now I know that is because he takes a ton of vaco, but they MUST be using her without him because SHE made it and he didn't!

• Members

^^^ Yep, she had those 8 days in a row or whatever in January with Lulu, Dillon, Monica, and then Sam and Edward. It was beautiful. :) But the only reason February was a good month for screentime was because her brother died. It's been decreasing since then. In the end, Luke might surpass her, even with his vacation time. He did the last 2 years... :(

But speaking of TG's vacations...Someone tell me this is NOT his exit SL for the summer:

That might have been the reason for the Sonny/Luke conversation a couple weeks ago. But seriously...

Love the avatar, MinervaFan. It's so pretty!

So, I'm making a Q video, but it's not a cute, lovey dovey video, and I don't think I do a good job of showcasing their relationships. I'm just trying to put clips together to lyric...And I stole the song my sister used for an ensemble video. :o But, hopefully, it's still going to be ok. So, I've included JI's Edward, Alan, Monica, Skye, AJ, Emily, Tracy, Ned, and Dillon. There's a short clip of Lila Q (I wish I used more), a couple clips of Lila Rae - I needed a baby clip - and a short clip of Baby Brook Lynn. Oh, Justus even found his way into the video, though I wasn't focusing on him. I didn't forget anyone important, did I? And I intentionally left out a certain someone. ;)

• Members

Apologies for the double post...

SEPTEMBER 1991 CLIPS: http://www.jane-elliot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=254

TRIK (Thanks Deb!) PICTURES: http://www.jane-elliot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=249

EDIT: Wow. This is craziness. I've been more or less gone for the last 7 and a half hours (woot! Ms. Q went OUT!), and no one has posted. :o I don't have any TQ news to bring, but I figured I'd stop in anyway. :)

• Members

Geez... WHERE IS EVERYONE?!?!?

Okay, first order of business:

Get on over to SOC and vote for Jane in the best actress on GH poll.

Sam/KM is no longer beating Tracy/JE... but Robin/KM is. Robin/KM is a great little actress but she doesn't hold a candle to our goddess. Go! Now!

http://boards.soapcentral.com/showthread.php?t=247348

If you're back from voting, you can read on. If you're not.. go vote, and come back. I'll wait.....

Okay.. I was poking around the web last night, when TIVO turns the TV channel in the livingroom (I was in my home office). For those of you who don't have TIVO, it picks shows it thinks you'll like based on your viewing/recording habits. My TIVO is FULL of GH Luke/Tracy episodes. Anyway, I'm sitting here.. reading and typing and BOOM! I hear Genie Francis' voice, and I'm like "WTF?!?!" TIVO had decided I might like that Luke/Laura remember thing on SoapNet. Hmmmm. I turned it on in the office, and I gave it about three minutes. I did. I tried!!!

I had to turn it off.

I just couldn't take it.

They had a great thing going. Good for them. But the past is the past. Let's move on already, friends. Let's move on!!! (Anyone know if that SoapNet show got any sort of ratings?!?! I hope not. If it does REALLY well TIIC might try to revive Laura again. UGH!)

Edit: Deb!! I was about to log off, but I see you're logged in. Got a couple mins?? Breakroom??

Edited by LaineyBev714