The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

LOVE LOVE LOVED YOUR FIC DEB!!!If I have a chance tonite before I go to sleep, I'm gonna read it again :D

BTW, Happy Birthday to Fey!!

Ms. Q, I like the blue set better. I LOVE them both BUT, I like more of her expressions in the blue set. Besides the blue set is newer Tracy and the scenes were "positive" as opposed to the red which I believe were taking place when the chair bound one popped into the HS.

As far as the LuNacy bus goes, I'm still on it. Even if by their anniversary he hasn't significantly shown or told her that he loves her - I'll still be on the bus, even if hangin' on by the tail-pipe. Even if I stop watching the show. Which I'm sure I wont as long as Jane is still on. Although I want LuNacy together I was so proud of our girl when she ripped Lukey boy a new one because he deserved it, so I want her to continue to be firm and stand her ground. I don't want TIIC to ruin Tracy like I feel they have ruined Lulu (who could use a crack in the jaw), and Dillon (who could use a good kick in the @$$). I know Jane is a pro though and will rock it out anyway. But my problem has unfortunately always been that I am torn between Jane getting great stuff and Tracy having to endure pain all in the name of love. But I will take it in stride 'cause I feel TIIC are gearing up for something. What, I don't know. But they are. They took LuNacy from a sexless marriage to an all out "hump fest" couple in a matter of seconds from out of knowwhere and have given the chairbound one a "s/l" right in the middle of LuNacy, so I am bracing myself.

Oh, BTW, I called the comment line again on Friday nite. They are probably gonna send the FBI after me if I keep calling. LOL. I ended up getting cut off before I finished but I did say that I really enjoyed Luke and Tracy together and that they have great potential as the ultimate scheme team. I told them that they have a growing fan base and are so fun and sexy to watch. I also requested before I was cut off, that they stop cutting their scenes because it is VERY obvious when watching the show.

Back to my three papers due monday and my 15 minute presentation for my audiology class for Tuesday that I haven't even started working on. I am sooooo OVER this symester. ugh!

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Aww I love the banner/avatar!!! Beautiful! Umm the the one w/ the Sinead O'Connor song. I really loved it! Its just my computer that's being evil I should be able to download them tomorrow (m. dearest is due home soon otherwise i'd do it now).

Thanks, ugh biology is a bitch! But luckily only 3 more weeks of school!

eta, i'm in the BR for a bit

Edited by angel2devil

• Members

Yay! I made the right choice with the blue one!

And thanks angel. I liked that video too. LOL. That sounds weird, but there are times when I'll make something and like it at first, and then after I post it, I think, "Hmm, that was kind of crappy." But I don't feel like about that about the "Nothing Compares To You" video. OT: And oooh! Biology! What fun. ;) I do prefer biology to chemistry though. (But luckily, I never had to dissect anything except an owl pellet)! But that was so sad...and kind of gross, digging out all the mouse bones from the pellet that the owl coughed up, I guess. All right. I'm done. :lol:

TracyLuv, I'm glad you're calling the comment line. I'm too cheap to do so. And with all those papers, does that mean I won't catch you in the breakroom tonight? I haven't done any school related work today. Well, wait. I take that back. I did have a 4 hour study abroad orientation. It almost seemed so pointless, since we already had an orientation and like 6 informational meetings. And since a lot of the information was in the huge packet that I finished reading in about 10 minutes. *shrugs* Oh, random, but I was mad because our half hour lunch was limited to 5 minutes. :angry:

*looking at angel's edit* Aww, I want to go in the BR now, but I really have to go get dinner. I'm going to McDonald's while my laundry's in the machine. I hope I can catch you later!!!!

*waves to Lainey*

*looking at Lainey's edit* You all are depriving me of my dinner!!!!! LOL. I guess I can wait 'til after the laundry is done.

• Members

I'll start this post with a video. It's kind of AR, kind of not. Heads up, but a lot of you are NOT going to like it (Lainey and TracyLuv especially). In fact, if I weren't such a glutton for feedback, I would suggest that the two of you didn't watch (depending on your mood). I've had the idea for awhile now, but I never had a song, and then one day, the PERFECT SONG popped up on SoapZone. Soon after, Luke pissed me off, and a week or so later, THIS was the result.

MinervaFan, aww. That was sad. *sniff* The series of lines that began with "I tried to kill my father..." was really powerful. I also liked the part about her cutting her hair in a drunken rage. Could totally see it happening. Poor Tracy. Anyway, as usual, I bow down to your wonderfulness. :)

Another photo of Jane Elliot in One Is A Lonely Number... (Click to enlarge).

2901108261778080_1.jpg

From a SoapZone poster named nyc...

• Members

Hey everyone!!! Well last time it was "cheerio" I'm back from London, now it is "Hola todas, como esta?" back from Miami!! :)

I am exhausted! Had a good quick visit and at least was there for my mom's 65th birthday party. Now I am a mad rush to do laundry, grocery shop, write my next instruction manual for the kids for this week and arrange rides, pay bills all before we leave Tuesday til Sunday again for Kentucky! OY!!!

After Sunday May 6th I am home for a long, long time!!

So I am dying to catch up on everything on the thread. I will be on the computer this afternoon and would love to chat with anyone who is around. I will probaby try to be in the breakroom around 3pm central if anyone is around!

Can't wait to catch up on the new fics and videos (while I write my instruction manual and catch up on email, etc)

• Members

OMG...so much for being relaxed. I am having a freaking heart attack...I need a valium...and some wine...or maybe both!!! I have literally one freaking day and a half home to catch up, and my 7th grade son springs in on me that he has a research paper due this week and the research bibliography source cards and all the notecards are due tomorrow. He did them all FREAKING wrong! He didn't follow directions at all for the grading rubric that were plain as freaking day!!! Green for summary cards, pink for paraphrase and yellow for quotes. He did them all wrong and didn't get any quotes and all the research was done at school and now he is like "I need your help". I am ready to take a gun and shoot myself many times....

I am an evil witch, screaming at him like a lunatic....I told him he is just going to have to fail this and learn a lesson in following directions as believe me this is not the first time this has happened. He had all weekend to ask my husband to help him with this while I was gone, but he waits til the last minute. And it is not even like I can help him as the research books and stuff are all in the library. So I tried to help him the best I could after literally screaming and carrying on like a banshee and probably saying things that will put him in therapy for years. If I rescue him all the time, he will never be able to do this stuff on his own. I just had to point him in the right direction and try to let him figure it out. I feel so mean, but this is NOT my responsibility!!!! Right????

O.K...just breathe...just breathe...count to ten...it is 7th grade english...if he gets a F on a paper he will go to high school, he will go to college, it will have no bearing on his life or mine....but it just makes me NUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He has got to learn some responsibility and I never want to do a research paper again as long as I live...

thanks for letting me vent...:)

Now....what days is TQ on this week? Only Tuesday (Tracy Tuesdays....note...she is always on tuesdays and maybe thursdays)

I won't get to see tuesday as I will be on a plane for a change

Deb...OMFG...that story was unreal....whew...I must reread again later! I was so excited when I saw how long it was!!!!

PinkPopsicle...your story was extremely HOT too! I am so jealous of you smut writers who have the gift of detail :)

Regency...I loved your story as well....I could barely contain myself having not one, not two, but three stories to read in one sitting!

Wish my hotel sex was as good as theirs--ha ha! Maybe I need to sleep with Luke!! Ha ha.

Ms Q I emailed you but can you repost your links to your videos. They expired.

I have'nt watch everyone's videos yet....I will though...gotta pay bills right now before I get distracted again!

• Members

hooked, take a chill, babe. Your kid sounds like he's pulled one of the stunts I used to pull on my mom, but well, I was always too chicken to tell her so I just got the (rare) bad grade and sucked it up. You're not a bad mom. You're just exhausted and stressed.

I still can't believe you're coming to Derby. Fey and I got caught in the Thunder Over Louisville traffic last weekend--wow, I'm never going to make that mistake again. Have a great time--don't stress the hat, okay?

Staci--I responded to your email, SillyBilly! Oh, and "Cold Hearted Snake" rocked the CASBAH! Loved it. I'm still on the LuNacy Bus, but wow, you nailed that jacka##. :D

Edited by MinervaFan

• Members

http://pub13.bravenet.com/chat/show.php/1049349012 anyone around??? I am paying bills and sitting at my computer for the next hour or so!

Edit...Deb...you should see my hat...I am cracking up having to wear it! I will have to tell you where we go when we are there. How far are you from Louisville? One day home with these kids and I am ready to leave again!

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

hooked, welcome back to the fun!!! :D Your 7th grader sounds like my brother, except my brother is older. Just relax. *sends hugs* Now, here are the links to the videos (I'm almost positive you saw the first one, but I'll repost just in case)...

She's Got A Way by Ms. Q.

Secret Garden by Ms. Q.

Fix You by smirks.

Ghost Alan by Ms. Q.

Prayer Cycle: Mercy by MinervaFan.

Our House by HellenicSweetie.

Nothing Compares To You by Ms. Q.

Cold Hearted Snake by Ms. Q

I hope I got them all.

MinervaFan, thanks for the response. You know me...I overreact. And I'm glad you loved the newest video!