Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Well it is 72 and sunny here in Miami! Total TV Online voted JE as one of his (darcy) top five actresses of 2006. Not very pro tracy, or the tracy/luke pairing, but definitely pro-Jane! Also in the top five were Julie Marie Berman. TG was his top choice for male actor. Both Jane and Tony were first on the list.

Here is the link: http://totaltvonline.com/index.php?option=...mp;limitstart=3

• Members

I like that Darcy likes Jane...but he's always annoyed me. I can't put it into words, WHY, exactly. I just know he does.

And a journalist who can't even get his facts straight...it's "Natalia", not Natalie....is LOL funny to me, and it's hard to take him seriously, when he prints something as simple as a wrong name, and doesn't bother to proofread.

*sigh*

Sorry. It's been a long, mean day. I just don't like his stuff. But I'll give him a half a thumb up for liking Jane...and *ducks* I agree about Kim Zimmer.

Stay safe hooked, and Ms.Q thanks for the links, I'll read it all later.

PS also said he and Jane were HOT together. :)

I think I love him. Too bad he's married.

Wow. Well, eight straight Sam propping days of Tracy, then seven straight days without her.

I'd rather have her on every other day or even every third day, instead of two weeks of goodness and then.....NADA.

Very crappy GH. BLAH.

• Members

Oops, that AOL chat is from 1996, not 1997.

I loved this part:

Hee.

Thanks for the article, hookedongh!

ILoveTracyQ, I remember that. He said he was so close to revisiting his "hot connection" with Jane Elliot, right?

Emmy pre-noms delayed until MONDAY. Seems as as one show was late getting their nominations in.

Anyone around for the breakroom? It's 8:22 central: http://pub13.bravenet.com/chat/show.php/1049349012

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

Hi Everyone! Lady Ashton has descended from the Rocky Mountains! I was out west all week for a meeting and am very happy to be home! FYI.....altitude sickness sucks <_<

So I am trying to catch up with what is going on now.

MinervaFan, the scheduled chat is a great idea!

MagicHappens, welcome to the board! I have some Tracy/Scott stuff from the late 80's, and if I ever get my act together and get stuff on my computer I would be happy to post them for you. I think i promised MF some stuff too didn't I???

Anyhoo, I'm gonna check my DVR and make sure I got last week's shows.

LA

• Members

Were you skiing in CO?

Oh,...I would LOVE to see some old 80s Tracy/Scott scenes if you ever get a chance. Also, does anyone have old Tracy/Larry Ashton clips from around the time he showed up at the Qs. Wasn't that all during the cartel thing?

Does anyone remember Tracy's reaction to Ned as Eddie Maine singing in his leather pants? I am sure it was priceless!! I watched back then, but of course didn't obsess over details like I do now.

• Members

Hola Todos,

So.. I'm not usually into the clips.. but since there has been so much vid on the site lately, I have been downloading stuff I've never seen before (Tracy in July 04 after Lila's death mostly). So I have a question and a request:

1) Where was the "regular" Edward during Lila's death? It seems so odd to have a fill-in playing Edward during that time. What happened?? Where was John Ingle (is that his name)? And how long was that "fake" Edward actually playing the role of Edward? Weeks??? Months??? Who is that guy?!?!?!? (And did TIIC realize he looks more like Tracy's husband than her daddy? Previously, when I saw that guy in music videos, I thought he was Lord Ashton or some long lost cousin or boyfriend or somthing. That actor is not old enough to be Tracy's dad. Ridiculous!!!)

2) Are the 11-7-06 Tracy/Luke on the Haunted Star clips on sendspace? Ms Q? Nex? Has one of you put that stuff there lately? It's my all time favorite episode - the one where Luke tells Tracy he'd want to be married to her if she didn't have a dime. I mistakenly erased it from TIVO, and I realize now I could watch it over and over again if I had it on my computer!!! Pls let me know.

Nite nite,

LB

• Members

They fired JOhn Ingle much like they are supposedly firing Stuart, and were going to fire AL at the time too, and kill both Edward and Lila off during Feb sweeps three years ago.

Fan outrage was so great that they offered John recurring status but he refused and quit..and AL hadn't been seen on screen anyway for months at that time, so they killed LIla off in July due to AL dying IRL in May of that year. John was offered the part of Mickey Horton on DOOL, and he accepted it but came back last year.

Jed Allan (used to be CC Capwell on SB) took over the role while John was gone.

He's actually younger than SD.

Spec is (and I think it's true) that JFP gave Jed the job because they were old friends and to help him get his mind off his wife who had passed away.

In fact he said later, the day they filmed the scenes where LIla is found dead, was the one year anniversary of HIS wife's death. He said no one knew that until he told them. Strange coincidence.

So here's JA, playing Edward, ten years older than JE and a few months younger than SD.

Yeah he was too young, but IMO John Ingle is too young to play Edward too...JI is only 79/80, and Original Edward David Lewis was that age in the late eighties/early nineties.

JI is only nine years older than SD, but plays his father. Jane is only eleven years older than WK, but plays his mom.

So I don't take issue so much with the age difference, because I actually started towards the end, believing Jed WAS Edward. He certainly played him as a dark, complex character as DL did, and not a buffoon, as JI does. My issue is that he was just too young to play Edward. Had the characters of Tracy and Alan been twenty years younger, he would have made an excellent recast.

No offense to those who love JI or who have only known JI/JA as Edward.

It's just that neither one of them are David Lewis, and that man had the "oily" snake part of Edward's personality down pat in a way JI never has, and that JA had, but the age thing....kind of negated his performance.

Hope that cleared it up.

I can't believe I'm up this late.

*sigh*

• Members

Lady Ashton is a wimp and did not attempt skiing in Colorado. There was a little fenced-in area that was part of the day-care area for little kids....they had a mini tow-rope thing and a pathetically almost flat hill for them to ski down. This is where I will be starting if i ever go back!

Hookedongh, I have lots of Tracy/Larry stuff too :D I really need to get this stuff on my computer. It will happen eventually!

• Members

LB

If you go to Hellagood and look up under daily clips (go back a few pages) they have the 11/7 epidsode you can dowload. I believe those scenes are all edited together and say "spencers" from that day. They have all those scenes" I have it on my computer at home, but I am out of town now. When I get home I can upload them to you (wow..I can't believe I can actually help someone with something--ah ha)

• Members

If this is true you are my newst favorite. Granted, it maynot last long b/c once someone else does something like that they'll have the slot, but it's yours for now!! I would love to see some of her older stuff. I'd love to see ALL of it, but not likely, so I'll definaelty take the Tracy/Larry scenes!!! Thanks so much (whenever you learn how to get them on)

I have some disks coming in with old scenes, too. So when I learn how to load them, I can post as well. I have some with her and Paul and some of her and Scotty. It should be coming soon.

MF, I'm trying the site right now for you, it worked fine and it was easy to use.

Edited by knh

• Members

Welcome back, Lady Ashton!

Lainey, ILoveTracyQ covered most of it, but JA played Edward from March 2004 (possibly late February) 'til JI returned in April 2006. We didn't see much of Edward at all in 2006 though, if we even saw him at all. Anyone know??? Edward did have a rather big SL in the summer of 2004 though. Basically, Heather Webber wanted to marry him, kill him, and then get his money. Edward fell for her "love" and "affection." It was err, strange, stupid, and Tracy, despite getting slapped and falling into the rose bushes, kicked all sorts of butt.

ILoveTracyQ, yeah, JI is also too young for the actual role of Edward, but he looks more like JE's father than JA. But yeah...Edward doesn't seem to age, does he? LOL.

About 11/7 clips...Lainey, if you don't have a HellaGood account, NancyFan.com has them in the Luke/Laura section: Click here. Or nex or I could upload our version (which came from HG).

MinervaFan, the download time is longer than SendSpace and MegaUpload, but maybe it's my connection? I don't know. It shoots up to 6 minutes (which really isn't much, all things considered, LOL), and then it fluctuates. I do like that there's no time limit though!

So, it looks like based on the timeline that Luke will be in the hotel when it explodes. Tracy should get to worry about him and Alan, right?