• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

comments from last night's chat transcript:

MsQ: I don't hate "She's a Lady." I hate that I like the song. Because it's totally sexist. But it still cracks me the heck up.

Also, I want clips of Scott/Tracy. I mean, seriously, chasing each other around the Qmansion dressed only in sheets? Scott & Tracy playing cards in bed? I'm telling you, she has so much more fun with the inappropriate men, doesn't she? :)

I probably won't be on much today, and I'm leaving at three in the morning.

I'm bringing a couple of tapes to my coworker, in the hopes she'll tape the show this week. Isn't the "wallowing in self-pity" spoiler supposed to play out this week? Yeah, I'm sure it'll be huge....

Anyway, love you guys--I'll try to keep in touch over the next week. Don't have too much fun without me.

• Members

About She's a Lady, sorry for the confusion, MinervaFan. Have a safe trip. Sorry about the drive. Again, we'll miss you, and we'll try to keep things up in this thread. I'm not too sure about the "wallow in self-pity" spoiler since no one except Wubs had it up. Usually, Wubs spoilers coincide with Wizard's, Waffle Press's, and the magazines. *crosses fingers in hopes for Tracy*

And well, TRACY ROCKS!!!

:D

Oh, TracyLuv, there's the Tracy/Luke/Skye/Coleman scene on the patio:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/vm03tu

• Members

Hey everybody! As I think Staci said, end of the semester and also yesterday was my lil bro's b-day, so I haven't gotten the chance to post. Happy belated birthday to those I missed.

Deb, have a safe trip. People in florida aren't the best drivers and then you add the recent freezing temp and ..well its just not a good mix, I should know today this dude almost ran into my school bus.

I miss Tracy!! :( Please someone tell me she's going to be on soon I'm going nutz.

• Members

*waves wildly to angel*

you have been missed, and I'm still missing the rest of the guys that used to hang here.

:(

I fear December is shaping up to be a dry month for us. I wish it weren't so. :(

I DO think next year is going to be good for JAne and Tracy. And I'm going to keep saying that.

:)

No Tracy today, however.

*kicks GH*

ETA angel I love your avatar !

• Members

angel, glad to see you posting here! Tell your brother I say "Happy Birthday!" :D

Is anyone up for the breakroom? Or a better question would be, is anyone able to meet in the breakroom for a little bit without getting into trouble at work? ;)

http://pub13.bravenet.com/chat/show.php/1049349012

Edit: Never mind. I can't get in. Looks like BraveNet is down.

Edited again 'cause I made a million and one typos. :o

• Members

I second that!! I'm all about getting those clips. I had asked for them a while back and, for whatever reason, most of the people here didn't remember them together, though I'm guessing you're one that did. I ordered tose old episodes along with some other dvds I got. So when I finally get the, if I can figure out how to do it and if I have the program, I'll upload them. That's doesn't seem likely b/c I don't think I have the program I need for that, so I really hope someone else's got them... pleeeaaaaasssse!!!!!!!!!!

and have a great time on your trip!!

EDIT: sorry guys, I forgot all about it, a little sad really...

17 DAYS till Christmas!!!

• Members

Just read this over at SOC. I have no idea of it's origin or if it's even true. If it's true, it's GOOD news for us (anyone else heard this?)

Carly trying to take over ELQ?!?!?!?!? That would pit Carly against Tracy. That I'd pay to see!! I think Ed' Meds on the Jane-Elliot board (or someone) had wished for this diva matchup. I'd love to see it... that's all I have to say. :D

God!! When did this happen?? Did these scenes really happen? Anyone have these clips?!?!? I want this. I gotta see this! I have never seen this!! Anyone have it? Anyone?!?!?! :lol:

• Members

I remember the cards in bed scene, but the running around in sheets....I missed that one. I would love to see that too!

Belated congratulations to MinervaFan and belated Happy Birthdays to Staci and Keith (and anyone else I missed!) Bad Lady Ashton for being delinquent in sending celebratory messages!

• Members

Breakroom is working now. :D

Anyone want to join?

http://pub13.bravenet.com/chat/show.php/1049349012

Lainey, you know how I feel about Carly. :P But if it gives me Tracy/Jax interaction, I'm all for it. Heck, I'm for almost anything that gives Tracy screentime. My main problem is that Tracy will lose if she goes against Carly. Even if it makes no sense. Carly is brave and strong and loves with her whole heart, according to Guza, and will always win. *sigh* Edit: I guess since Tracy always loses anyway, it's not that big of a deal.

Lady Ashton, thanks for the happy birthday wishes. Next birthday as far as I know is angel's on January 23rd.

nex, my fingers and toes are crossed!!!