Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

:o My 500th post went into the CT/Helena thread. That's all right though. I mentioned Tracy.

Keith, what I mean is...Isn't JE (and the others) guaranteed a certain number of episodes/week? So...If it's 1 or 2 episodes, and GH has to pay her regardless, wouldn't it make more sense to give her more scenes/episode? *sigh* I'm so confused, LOL.

Um, positive thoughts?

::silence::

LOL ILoveTracyQ. Re: The spoiler...No, guess I shouldn't have said "floating around," because it's not...well, in this thread it's "floating around," but besides SID, I haven't seen it. Mag spoilers are accurate, right? RIGHT?!? Please oh please. Oh, there's Luke/Lulu spoiler for next week. Can I hope Tracy will makes an appearance?

Now, positive/happy thoughts/things... (Oh God; sounds like we all need therapy, LOL)

Tracy's on today (as ILoveTracyQ mentioned), and she not wearing (to quote MinervaFan) "ten miles of floating jacket."

angel is updating Beautiful Disaster soon, 4XCrazy has updated Homelands, and I've updated Oh, Baby. Plus, MinervaFan is always keeping us entertained with her goodness.

And this thread and all of you are wonderful! :D

• Members

To quote Collins from Rent, "Merry Christmas, !@#$%^&*]es!"

That's right--I've written prompt #2 for the 100 Situations challenge. The prompt was "Back Alley" and my darling Fey suggested an illicit encounter between TQ and Larry Ashton (back in the pre-Paul days).

And as inspired as I was by that luffly promo you guys linked me to, I came up with this raunchy, completely inappropriate, (hopefully) amusing tidbit of PWP smut. Only read if you're over 17. Otherwise, don't tell me, right?

• Members

*Sneaks in the back door and screams at the sight of that jacket that Jane had on that looked like it was attacked by a kindergartner with markers and crayons ;) *

I have to admit that that jacket isn't as bad as some of the others but if they are going to reuse outfits can they reuse the ones from around the time she came back. Maybe I'm asking for too much but at least the outfits are a little better then they used to be. But I am still tempted to send a letter to the wardrobe department and slipping them a $100.

IS the writers from GH stealing ideas from the movie Soapdish. :angry: I know that soaps are to be a little outrageous, after all this is the same soap where Luke raped Laura then later married her. Maybe I have a lot of hopes for the show but I wish that the show wasn't like a bad parody of a soap opera, maybe more people would watch daytime shows if you could relate to the characters, not everyone can relate to sonny and the mob!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nor should to the show only focus on crime, after all the title of the show is General hospital, Keyword Hospital If it wasn't for Jane I wouldn't watch, I barely watch now with her being on 5 Min's every two weeks.

I know its kinda late but ILoveTracyQ Happy Birthday B)

• Members

kinky.....

Anybody know if TQ is supposed to be on today? Oh, and yeah, Fey did manage to cut off TQ's first scene yesterday. Would anybody be willing to post the clips? Writing prompt #3 in my head as we speak and, I promise, it won't be nearly as...erm...hormonal as the last one...

• Members

Keith please post here more often.

You make me smile.

Oh Ms.Q. You're going to make me wait,aren't you?

Not even a teeny hint?

*sigh*

Thanks everyone for the Birthday Wishes,*waves to coolkid.

ABout the spoiler Ms.Q....I don't like the idea of it being ALL.ABOUT.Lulu.

Why not her actual children? But if it gets her airtime(staying with a positive tone) I'm ALL FOR IT !

I really liked the little brief banter Robert and Tracy had going.

I thought JE looked like she was about to bust out laughing when Robert said, "even after we shared a bed," LOL

Yeah it was stupid but I liked it.

TR/JE have sparkly chemistry,if they could just take it up a notch and do something with it.

• Members

I almost choked on my drink reading this! LMAO!!

MsQ I *loved* the 'Oh Baby' update(s)!!

:( I missed yesterday. Can anyone post clips....please?!?!?

Spoiler talk thingy

Lulu being a target and Tracy being forced into motherhood- I get it that Lulu (and Lucky) is the the little golden child of the supercouple Luke/Laura but this chick just isn't that special IMHO! ::sighs:: Tracy/JE deserves better!

• Members

I agree angel I think JE deserves better and I don't think Lulu is all that special.

Just another character,just another soap teen.

I think people online (and offline too I guess) get excited about "new" characters....Lulu's not new but SORAS'd Lulu is. Then when the bloom wears off I think we see them a little more clearly and I think that's what's happening with this character,of course I disliked her from the get go,LOL.

BUT I'm willing to give anything that might give JE airtime/or even a story or supporting role in someone else's story,a chance.

*hugs to Keith. THANKS !

*waves* to Ms.Q who is lurking. :)