The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Clips! Credit to Geena of Hella Good.

Yes, Keith, please continue to post a lot. :D

*waves to coolkid* Loved the kindergarten comment regarding the outfit. And LOL about slipping them a $100 bill. We've missed ya posting around here.

*waves back to ILoveTracyQ *tries to think of a hint* Hmm...Sorry. I can't come up with something without spoiling it, LOL. As for the motherhood thing...I am just going to take whatever gets her air time during TG's absence. You know what we should do? List every time Tracy's been onscreen when Luke hasn't. It won't be long because on GH, the woman isn't allowed to have a life outside her man. <_<

Oh, and I know we're supposed to be positive, but according to SZ, the opening has been updated. I'm not watching, although I am home...So...I rewound the tape, checked it out, and *sigh* it still ends with Skye/Luke...Actually, it's been changed to Lorenzo, then Skye, then Luke. Tracy's still somewhere around Maxie or whatever. :rolleyes:

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I'm no editing expert, but if TIIC can mix and match Lorenzo, it shouldn't be too difficult to slip our girl in right after Skye. *sigh*

BTW, MinervaFan, read the fic. Well-written (as with all the others), but a bit too much. ;) Looking forward to the next one though.

Edit: I don't remember seeing Edward in the opening. Doesn't JI have a contract? And what about TR/Robert?

• Members

LOL. We know who the smut hounds are on this group, don't we? Yeah, Ms.Q, it went a bit far, but that just felt right with the characters. Just from that little clip, I got the sense that 90% of their relationship (when it worked) was sex, and the rest fighting. I would love to see actual interaction between them, although JE was sizzling in that little "Maybe I will, maybe I won't" clip.

Or maybe I'm just a little over the top.

So...any TQ today? Honestly, I'm just getting tired of even asking this question. We shouldn't have to ask this question. We should have to ask the question: Hey, where was that mobster guy? What was his name? Sony? And his annoying girlfriend, Umily?

• Members

About Larry/Tracy....hmmm MinervaFan needs to read "Solace," doesn't she Ms.Q.

I have a feeling she'd fall in love with Victor Cassadine and Tracy just like I did.

But maybe not.

Anyway,it had probably the most realistic fic portrayal of them.

I never really thought about them being all about sex.

I know Larry had a girlfriend when he married her,or mistress,that's a better word,and he married her for her money,and just like the story in Solace I do believe Tracy mentioned once that she walked in on them in bed together.

I think Tracy loved Larry and once upon a time Larry loved Tracy...I think they were better friends than anything else...but then Tracy usually can carry off male friendship better than any marriage or affair.

But all about sex?

Not from my point of view,but that's just me.

And yeah....trying to stay positive so I won't make a comment about this week's airtime.

Nope. I won't.

• Members

Sorry for all the posts...

Words of wisdom? Don't read on. ;)

SPOILER ALERT

_

_

_

_

According to the ABC Hot Sheet, Emma Samms returns June 30th. In the SID issue dated July 4th (as posted by WhyohWhy of SOC), Holly takes Luke out of Port Charles this summer when TG heads on his annual vacation. TG returns in late July/early August to keep the SL moving.

My comments: The hell with positive thoughts. Sorry everybody. I just get the feeling that JE is going to be backburnered AGAIN...And I'm tired of it. And it probably shouldn't bother me as much as it does...but...ugh...*sigh* Um, someone, please? Cheer me up.

• Members

I think that's a typo Ms.Q and they meant the other person we already know about that is coming back. I think the spoiler person messed up.

In keeping with the positive theme, if things keep going the way they are, maybe Jane won't be asked to re-sign in November,or if they do ask her,maybe she'll say no.

And truthfully while it'll hurt to lose Tracy Q and I'll hate to lose JE....I'm not all that sad about it right now because it might be the best thing.

And I know that doesn't sound positive,LOL....but I think if things don't change,she truly will be better off elsewhere anyway.

Uh.....that's about as positive as I'm going to get.

We have JE for NOW.

We have Tracy for NOW.

Let's appreciate. :)

She's (TQ and JE) awesome,isn't she? :)

• Members

I am posting waaaaay to much. I don't think I've stepped away from the computer since I got home from work, LOL.

Keith, we try to leave spoiler space. ;)

SPOILER STUFF

_

_

_

_

This doesn't look like a typo to me:

Q. Now that Anna's returning, when can we expect to see Holly again? Robert and Holly are SO hot tether still! I need my Scorpio fix! - Mike, Niles, IL

A. Holly will next be back on June 30. Don't miss her!

Well, the person forgot some letters in "together," and that's a typo, but you know what I mean. ;) And then if it is in SID...Eh...Guess we'll see.

Yeah, she might not want to re-sign. I'm convinced it's part of TIIC's eviiiiiiiil plaaaaaaan. Piss off JE, so she'll leave. *sigh* And not that's it's my business, but isn't she putting 2 kids through college? I'm not sure what GH pays her and/if she'll have enough saved by the time her contract does expire, but from a financial standpoint, if she is asked to re-sign that dotted line, it'd make sense to stick around (unless she gets work elsewhere). Of course, if she's not happy, then all the money in the world isn't going to fix that.

Anyway...positive thoughts! We have that motherhood spoiler. Yep. Yep. And Julie Marie Berman is GH's current IT girl. Is she not? So...Things should be good if the spoiler does indeed pertain to Lulu.

• Members

Heh. Spoiler space doesn';t usually stop me, but I don't mind. This is GH. A spoiled dish as it is.

I hadn't been a fan of Lulu, but I like that they're dealing with her Daddy issues and I would like to see her and Tracy bond. Even if they don't, but thrust Jane in story with her, we can be happy right? Think positive.