The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

MinervaFan OMG that top ten had me cracking up! Isn't sad how they are all true!?!?

Okay so Tracy is going to be on today, right?!?!?

btw, I'm loving 'Homelands'!!

btw2, I'm almost done writing the next chapter for 'Beautiful Disaster' and i'm hoping to have it updated soon (gosh this story wasn't supposed to take this long, lol)!

eta- page 82!!!!!

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I loved both fics, the "Homelands" update was awesome.

And MinervaFan...if your AU Tracy fic is anything like that little ficlet,I'll be a mess.

I read this one and I cried,it was short but sweet but most importantly it was just so TRUE.

Totally 100% accurate....I still marvel at how well you "get" Tracy,I know you said she reminds you of your mom a little,but still.....awesome,awesome,especially the part about Dillon giving her the love she couldn't give him.

And Woo-Hoo ! TQ should be on today.

• Members

ILoveTracyQ, I'm glad you liked the ficlet. I was trying to show her honestly without being too sentimental--I can see TQ waking up at three in the morning to a screaming baby and hating everything about the baby in that moment. And not denying that she hates him. And you're right--the AU makes this ficlet look like "Pollyanna." I've been avoiding it for a week because I just can't deal with the angst right now. :) Tracy only reminds me of my mom in that she was the family's black sheep, was held to a double-standard, and was sort of a wild partier in her heyday. She wasn't nearly as messed up emotionally as TQ is, although she did have trouble showing affection. I really identify with Ned and Dillon, in that she drives me crazy, but I dare anybody to mess with her. Then I get all NinjaMinervaFan on them.....

MsQ, how early in the show were those two scenes? Because of a miscommunication, the tape didn't get started until about 17 minutes into the show. So if she was in the first section, I'm just...out of luck. Would you be willing to post the clips? I don't mind raw clips, as long as they're on megaupload, yousendit, or sendspace. (Savefile.com hates me and my little Windows Movie Maker, too!)

• Members

LOL

Keith are you referring to watching the show as being painful?

Never.Ever.Watch.Live.

I know Ms.Q does....but I just don't have the strength unless it's a strong Tracy day,then I might if I don't want to wait for clips.

Is it sadder that Tracy is married to probably THE most famous male character ever so far on daytime,yet JE gets five minutes a week...

Or is it sadder that the time she does get is wasted on petty childish stuff like what she and TG have been given to do lately,or is it sadder that....

With TR back,JE's airtime isn't likely to change much,if at all?

I mean really guys.....WHAT'S going to happen when TG goes on vacation??

And why am I on the verge of tears thinking about it?

Oh,it's not just about Tracy,in fact since I have to say I adore JE's acting much more than Tracy the character,I have to say my bitterness is much more that poor JE is just being wasted.

Wow.

I can understand someone not thinking JE is as brilliant as we all do,but flat out wasting her,and the character of Tracy?

I don't get that at all.

And TG will be gone in about a month if his schedule follows last year's.

So,I guess they better get to this "Robert and Tracy make Luke jealous" thing.

Or was last week IT?

LOL

What about the ABC MEdiaNet pics. WAs today the show that has those in it?

Or will she be on tomorrow,since they're slated for this week?

• Members

I've learned my lesson ILoveTracyQ. Although watching yesterday's wasn't nearly as bad for some reason and Tracy wasn't even on. I was at least entertained enough to enjoy something. But today. Oi. PAIN. I think maybe the pain had more to do with waiting for Tracy to come back? I'm a fool.

• Members

ILoveTracyQ, I'll watch live under 2 conditions...1) I'm not tied up at work and 2) I know that Tracy is on. If the spoilers/previews don't indicate she will be, then I don't bother. It's not worth my time. I actually took a nap after Tracy's second scene today. Feeling all refreshed and energized now, so this post might be a long one. :lol:

BTW, saw your comment a few days ago at SZ about a "bright side to everything," and so true...No Tracy=I save money on VHS tapes. :D *tries to think positively since your post is depressing me* Psst...get over to SOC, and make your presence known. It's silly, but if you get into it, it's almost kind of fun...except this round sort of stinks since almost everyone is voting her off. Anyway...

4XCrazy and MinervaFan, fanfics have been read, reviewed, and loved. angel, looking forward to your update!

Re: ABC Media Pics: Today's show was it. Normally, I say any time Tracy is on, you should watch. Today? Not so much. *sighs* I'll still post clips though. Lori or Geena of Hella Good should have them up soon.

Re: TG's vacation...That "motherhood" spoiler is still floating around...Might be a 2 day thing, but I'm going to hope for 2 months. Yes, I'm in denial.

*waves to psychofan* Good to see you posting in here again.

• Members

Awww....Ms.Q I didn't mean to depress you.

But it really is depressing,isn't it?

LOL Oh,well. :)

I wish it wasn't this way,but.....

I can't believe those MediaNet Pics....they are misleading,just like any spoilers,aren't they?

Well...maybe if we all together just think positive thoughts.

STARTING....NOW.

No negativity for a while.

Let's see what happens.

Thinking positive can't hurt,right? Seriously...if we start talking and thinking positive about it,who knows?

Me,I'm gonna pray. LOL

Well, I am. :)

The **** spoiler you brought up,Ms.Q....have you seen it elsewhere?

And yay !

Tracy's on for whatever length of time today.

YAY.

CAuse she could have NOT been on at all.

How's that for positive?

How am I doing?

You like?

Okay,okay.........