• Members

I personally vastly preferred Mansi to Miller as Abigail on Days.  I did tend to find some of Miller's choices as Abby very dull and perhaps the two actresses contrasted one another too much?  I also think Mansi had better chemistry with BF.

Anyhow, I could see MM as an adult Lulu.  I think Miller's style meshes a bit better with JMB and EM's Lulu's.  While I would never called Miller "spunky" or a "spitfire", I do think she could portray an mature Lulu where she would be now in her life and still have some spark to her.

Did those top two actresses actually play Lulu?  Lol.  No recollection of them.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I was wondering the same thing. But the first photo does resemble the shy, dark haired little girl that played Lulu as a baby. As she got older she barely spoke and seemed really shy to me.

Anna telling Carly to be as smart as she (Carly) thinks she is now one of my favorite telling Carly off scenes ever.

• Members

I have always wondered why the show cast that really dark haired child (twins?) and kept her so long since she didn't ever talk and looked nothing like Luke/Laura/Lucky lol.

Thanks.  Don't remember them at all, but I assuming they didn't appear that much.

• Members

Not what anyone is talking about, but here's a pic of some of the GH gang last Friday night at SAS's event. LW is in a simple black Diane Von Furstenburg dress & black strappy dress sandals. I don't know who Alley Mills is wearing but she has the boots on that she bought last year for the Emmys & they are Christian Loubutin & cost a bundle! Now, I return you to your usual discussion. 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Looks like him.

And with all the Lulu recast talk, it does make me wonder if Lucky was to finally come back...and JJ was not willing...who would be a good casting choice for him. 

• Members

Cynthia Watros vs. Maura West is everything I have wanted since Watros joined General Hospital. So much more intense and worthy of airtime in comparison to Michelle Stafford vs. West.

My guess? A backup incase something went wrong...? Who knows. I feel like this commonplace now. Instead of hiring new people / re-hiring former writers (Mulcahey-style), this was likely a fail safe, via Korte's request.

• Members

CVE was not a good HW. He had issues developing long story. He does better at helping map out said long story, hence the return as BDW

Loving Ava bringing up all the crap Nina has done. 

Sam McMurray is back

• Members

Now we're gunning for Drew Quartermaine? Is this how we're growing the Q name? 

Please register in order to view this content

And, per usual, Maura West has undeniable chemistry with Adam Harrington. Whew.