• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I have personally seen via video interviews Steve Burton, Bradford, Kirsten & Finola all say that they are excited for what they been doing. They get excited everytime a script comes.  

HW: Elizabeth Korte & Patrick Mulcahey

BDW: Lucky Gold

SW: Charlotte Gibson

DIR: Denise Van Cleave

I really loved Trina's reaction to the Heather News & wondering why Laura would want to be involved and also wanting to make sure the victims will be heard. Could a talk with Trina and Sasha get Laura to let this go?

Gregory and Tracy are just awesome. I wish this would go on and on

Team Anna with the Carly chat and then Carly decides to go see Brennan again

I didnt mind the Michael/Sasha stuff but it seems way past its time

I do not trust Drew and I think a Willow/Drew hookup could happen. 

All in all a good episode

Laura needs to have a Heather intervention. Have Kevin, Alexis, Jordan, Sasha, Stella and Trina talk to her about why advocating for Heather is a bad idea.

• Members
Posted (edited)

Unfortunately, I learned a long time ago to take actors' public statements with a grain of salt.  With some exceptions, actors aren't really good judges of writing.  To them, a script is good if it has more lines for them.

Furthermore, actors are nothing if not "company men."  They'll go out of their way to talk up even mediocre writing, because they aren't going to badmouth their shows and risk people not watching.

Edited by Khan

• Members

Reported said also by LW at the NJ event. 

Totally approved of them giving it to Trina to say what fans are expressing about Laura & Heather! 

YES!! 

Agree. The only thing I would add is that I hated Willow's confessional impulse. 

• Members

I agree.  Just because you see folks talking about it on Twitter, or hear 'em talking about it on a podcast, that doesn't mean the info is legit.  If that's the case, then I'm marching over to Twitter right now and spreading the word that Justin Deas is joining the cast of GH as Tracy's new love interest (once Gonzo kicks the proverbial bucket).

• Members

Some of those folks are plugged in, whereas a lot are just very self-important and chasing DC's old wake from back when they were totally in Frank and Ron's pockets. I really don't know which is the case with these alleged people, but regardless dropping a statement like that requires a little more information two rocky months in.

• Members

I admittedly didn't pay that much attention to press in the D&C era but I don't remember FV ever speaking on seasonal story stuff in the place of those writers. I don't remember them being super unavailable either.

• Members

Promotion for this show is absolutely stinking up the place! Nothing from Frank, nothing from Varni which is actually okay with me, nothing from Patrick & nothing from Korte, that adds up to quite a bit of silence, if you ask me. It is my biggest beef with them. 

Meanwhile very quiet back channel talk says these are the very players who are fighting each other on everything from the longer scenes we love to ... who really knows what, but elements of the production style/writing. (Frank & Varni try to sell the idea that the longer scenes are boring. THEY'RE NOT!)

• Members

Same.

And I giggle each and every time you bring up JD as a love interest for Tracy...because I know you don't want THAT.

I don't think he has.

And as said above, he rarely does himself speak on it. 

• Members

I mean, I think we’re all inferring something fishy is going on behind the scenes right now. It’s feel evident watching the show, IMO. 

Someone has to say something soon though. It’s ridiculous not to tease or comment on the future vision for the show - unless, of course, no one actually has one or can compromise on one, hence the silence.