• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
Posted (edited)

"On the next GH" preview for Thurs. April 11th:
(Brook Lynn / Lois;  Marshall/TJ;  Curtis/Drew;   
Anna/Valentin;  Nina/Carly;  Alexis
.)
FYI, per SOD casting (Link), Anzu Lawson will appear as "Sandrine", the wedding dress designer.

"On the next GH" preview for Friday April 12:
-Cody/Sasha at stables
-Tracy and Brook Lynn at Q-mansion
-Maxie/Lucy at the shopping channel
-Alexis/Gregory at Metro Court restaurant
-Curtis at the Aurora office
-Jason/Diane at coffee warehouse office
-Carly at coffee warehouse office

Edited by janea4old

• Members

Don't apologize to her, she regularly posts nonsense because any attention is good attention. I'm sorry but it's just ridiculous at this point. One day she's going to post a link to Russian malware and say "I thought they had Agnes' original bible for All My Children!

Please register in order to view this content

".

I'm not surprised by it but I completely get why he is, he hasn't (to me) played their scenes with even a hint of attraction. He was entirely too aggressive and mean-spirited in his deliver to imagine any underlying attraction. But I'm glad they went for it! Nice to see some PASSION on this show. Even between two characters I have little use for.

• Members

I get what you're saying, @Darn, but I believe someone - maybe FV, maybe PM and/or EK, maybe just the dude who operates the food truck outside the Prospect Studios every afternoon - but someone had to have seen something between him and CW, even if he (and CW) didn't.  Hell, you, me, @carolineg and @Vee saw it weeks ago, before the official writing regime change-over, when Ryan Drew still acted as if he wanted to hang Annie's Nina's head like a pair of fuzzy dice from his rearview mirror!

• Members

Thanks, Jane! No worries. 

I most certainly do NOT post nonsense. And, you are WAY out of line even suggesting such a thing. If you wish to talk about something that is ridiculous, it is some posters thinking they can make up sh*t about other posters & that it will somehow be okay. IT IS NOT OKAY. Knock it off. I am just a regular citizen here, posting like anyone else & I do not deserve or warrant treatment like this. You should be ashamed of yourself. 

• Members

I always thought Ryan's  Drew's hatred was so intense and OTT that he had to find Nina attractive.  It was too much.  I totally buy it.  And realistically, Carly and Nina aren't that different in looks or in character.  It fits for me as far as CM's portrayal.  I can't see Billy Miller's Drew being interested in Carly or Nina though.

• Members

This is so dramatic. Calm down. I said what I said and I mean what I said. Buh-buh-bye.

@Khan @carolineg Lmao I'm loving the Ryan. He's giving everything Ryan gave except now we're not supposed to find it charming so I'm kind of into it. Keep him this way. Angry, evil and overly emotional, the opposite of the silent saint that is Jason.

• Members

I would HAPPILY see him leave but this is so much better than whatever that was with Carly. Drew and Carly, the self-righteous town bullies. All they did was tell the other how amazing they are and yell at Nina. That and commit crimes.

Donna, you said a few weeks ago that you blocked me. I didn't even expect you to see that. Listen, you ask easily Google-able questions, talk in riddles and now you're sharing questionable links. You cannot be this obtuse.

• Members

You're just digging a hole here. But, by all means, keep it up. It's like the circus! People love to see someone for absolutely no reason, bully someone else & say rude, critical, negative, unnecessary things about them. I've put up with it far too long but that is over. 

• Members
Posted (edited)

IOW, you read into Drew and Nina's enmity subtext that even TPTB and the actors in question didn't (at least, not at first, lol).

I'm inclined to think that PM/EK read the inadvertent subtext as well and "went for it."

Same here!  I've never known who Drew was beyond just being Jason's long-lost twin.  I mean, who is he, really?  What does he want?  What's in his head?  What's in his heart?  Who would he [!@#$%^&*] if he had the chance*?  What, if any, is his function on the GH canvas besides his biological ties to Jason and Alan?

Perhaps, we should call him "Dryan" from now on?  I'm kidding.

But seriously.  I think CM plays "charming rake" very well.  Ryan was such a nice addition to the AMC canvas before Megan McTavish turned him and Gillian into this star-crossed couple like something out of a James Ingram ballad.  It's certainly more fun to watch him like this than it is to watch him play Generic Love Interest No. 17 on all those godawful GAC/Hallmark movies.

*I guess we know the answer to that question now, lol!

Edited by Khan

• Members

I suppose?  I always thought Drew had way too much hate for Nina especially considering he committed the crime and she was just reporting it.  Drew was always so passionate about his 'hatred" for Nina that I always thought it was a thin line between love and hate.  I didn't know the actors didn't try to play it that way because it felt intentional lol.  The subtext was definitely there IMO and I do applaud PM/EK for going there.

I always felt like Drew was what Jason would be if Jason had human emotions.  To be fair the show threw a lot of stuff at Drew that didn't work (Kim, Oscar), but he's never had his own identity outside Jason.  The idea of Drew isn't bad, but the minute Steve returns to the fold Drew becomes this afterthought.