GH: April 2024 Spoilers

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

CM appears to have posted on-set footage of Drew and Nina having some sort of squabble with him half-dressed and her possibly in a bra on his social media. Looks like those two are happening to me.

• Members
Posted (edited)

[link deleted]

Anyone know anything about voaed (dot) com?

or VOAED x BEEUP

I have now been told that the derivation of these "spoilers" is from the Celebrity Dirty Laundry site which is known for one basic thing. That is that they take published spoilers & then make things up. The content they publish & this content, which is said to be derived from them, can only be considered as suspect. 

Edited by Contessa Donatella
more

• Members

I'm quite sure you are correct in that, but to me it is more & that more is worse. These so-called spoilers have a tendency to be disturbing to fans & there is no basis in reality for them. You've got group #1 which is just people making stuff up. Then group #2 takes that "information" one step further by making things up about it & then, this latest, is group #3 repeating the process. So it begins with little or no "truth" & takes it 3 generations & then calls them "spoilers". And, some fans post these. 

• Members
Posted (edited)

And you posted it here, thus adding onto the chaos.  Once you realized it was fake, why not delete the link entirely from your post? 

*** Editing later, I see that you have since deleted the link.

Fyi, the link you posted was from a clickbait site in Vietnam.   The "contact us" link at the bottom of that page gives that information.

Edited by janea4old