GH: April 2024 Discussion Thread

• Members
Posted (edited)

Thanks!  The last appearance thus far for my Brenda!  Also probably the best scene of the entire return.  It made no real sense with the story but when you can just feel the illogical longing and love it still gets me.  Also 11 years ago makes me feel old.

They used to have a spoiler section with drops that I appreciated.  But when you looked at the actual daily threads both Kemo and BH had affairs with Steve and the Kemo one went south but Becky was his true love.  It was so exhausting to scroll and scroll with all the Liason 4 ever emoji tags that I just gave up on the entire board.  Anytime a mildly insightful point came up the spam just increased for non related pairings.  

Edited by carolineg

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Kim Delaney had another bad DUI which likely means her drinking is out of control again, so that's probably why she stopped appearing as Jackie, which would mean recasting to have a mom for Chase, which, sure, could be done. I just have no idea if they would fool with it or not. But, I don't think it's exactly an issue of forgetting. 

What rumors?!! I'm totally lost & I've not seen anyone discussing any rumors & the only rumors I've heard have nothing to do with anything anyone's said here for 2 days. 

• Members
Posted (edited)

Believe it or not, I'm actually intrigued by Carly, so I'm okay with her being the de-facto central heroine.  So long as she doesn't get cloned, travel back in time through some Hobby Lobby paintings or experience psychic visions.

Edited by Khan

• Members
Posted (edited)

I don't understand why he & Jason have not run into each other. His dancing, check, that's not dancing by anyone's definition. It was just stupid. 

Just realized that Tracy twerked! 

Edited by Contessa Donatella
More Jane Elliot at the top of her game!

• Members

Really enjoyed  today. The compare and contrast of both parties. Loved Trina talking with different folks. Only thing I did not like: Joss Vs Kristina. You know if someone was bad-talking Jax, Joss would be all about defending him.

• Members

I just think it's all about positioning. Someone has to be on Sonny's side, so that's Avery who doesn't count, Dante & Kristina. (And Ava.) But, it's awkward where most of the writing is not. However, in real life it *would* be awkward. So, I'm okay. The only thing is it seems like a rewrite of Kristina who used to know what Sonny did & does & now acts clueless. I don't have a handle on that unless it actually is a rewrite & this is not the Mob Princess that Lexie played? 

• Members

Wow. It really has been a loooooooooooong time hasn't it? 

I could see that. I feel like PM is going to 'redeem' Heather somewhat. Or least have her be cunning vs just silly cray cray.

• Members
Posted (edited)

Alley Mills flat out said it was Chris's idea, that he knew of a RL case where a conviction was overturned & she also said that they cannot tell stories like this unless they are true, which astonished me. That last part, I mean. If she's right, I'm amazed. Of course, actors do not always get things right, which is why I'm sure we all keep grains of sand on hand! 

I wanted to share this picture, from the bachelor party, looks like BTS. I'm dying laughing at where Drew's hands are! Whoa, down boy. 

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by Contessa Donatella

• Members
Posted (edited)

As I said on PTV, it's been known to happen for HWs to be demoted down to staff (as Mills seems to be claiming) and is definitely possible, but tbf I always take this kind of anecdote with a grain of salt for actors when there's no other supportable evidence. It's not some big scandal here either way if Van Etten had the idea or is still on staff somehow, but I still remember Thom Christopher and Tonja Walker in the OLTL oral history praising Paul Rauch to the high heavens for pairing them up when he was long since fired and it was all Michael Malone and Linda Gottlieb lol. So whatever, who knows.

Edited by Vee