DAYS: March 2024 Discussion Thread

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I like JS, but I don't mind the recast either.

On another note, the show is getting desperate with reasons why Sami is absent.  I have to 1. Believe Sami has a close female friend 2. That said friend was actually comforted by Sami in a time of tragedy 3. Sami would avoid reeking havoc at Eric's son's Christening held by Nicole and EJ for any reason?  That's not the Sami I know lol.

As far as Belle....she's just with Shawn.  No need to elaborate or talk about how they are doing lol.

• Members
Posted (edited)

I was happy to see that other people live at the halfway house when Theresa visited Tate.  Also, Tate that girl at the table visiting her parents was cute.  Why not try to date her?  At least she hasn't framed you for drug distribution.

John's discomfort at the church made me google his past crimes.  According to the fansite wiki, he's never killed anyone.  He has kidnapped, punched, and stolen art, but never murder.  So, I guess this is a bid deal.  Even though I would bet Sami's screenplay that Catharina is not dead.  I just wonder, if she was shot almost 40 years ago, will she be played by a middle-aged actress or the woman in the photo?

Sloan's dress felt very short for a church ceremony, but I not an expert on the subject.  The way people on soaps argue about secrets, in front of the people that they are trying to hide information, is very silly.

I also find it funny that Holly is imitating Theresa, who in turn is imitating an American accent. 

I'm still stuck on the fact that Johnny saw Holly smoke a joint, and I am waiting for that to be a part of the story.  Why is Johnny never home when they have parties at the mansion?  They made sure to tell us where Belle, Sami, and Kristen were today.  But is Johnny still on his honeymoon, or did his father once again forget to invite him downstairs when there are visitors?

Edited by j swift

• Members
Posted (edited)

Speaking of which, I wish Marlena would tell John that she killed half of the town, and if she got over it, so should he.

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by j swift

• Members

Is it OK  to mention here that the part of Tate has been recast?

"On April 4, daytime newcomer Leo Howard will assume the role of Days of our Lives' Tate Black from Jamie Martin Mann, who left the soap to go to college full time, TV Insider can exclusively reveal."

https://www.soapoperadigest.com/content/days-of-our-lives-recasts-tate-with-leo-howard/

• Members
Posted (edited)

I'm not the gatekeeper, but, this information is already posted in the preview/spoiler section, as it seems that is the most appropriate place for this type of news.

Edited by j swift

• Members

That's a nice wink wink. 

I would love to know that her and Sami made up after Jamie revealed her secret du jour back in the day because they WERE good friends. And I was a sucker for Jamie having a crush on Lucas cuz...SAME.