B&B: Steffy vs Sheila promo

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Sheila is just a well that's dry, yet they keep going back for no good reason. Soap psychos / short-term villains are probably the easiest characters to write for (if not cast). And in all honesty, a new character would probably make as much sense as Sheila doing these things.

• Members

This reeks of "Break glass in case of emergency" as some have said that's how Bell sees Sheila. Ratings/demos are in the toilet, literally nothing is bringing in eyeballs and this seems like a last ditch effort.

It's possible they might get a slight ratings bump for this, but overall it's going to do nothing long term. That's the problem, they don't think long term

• Members

@dragonflies You beat me to it! I'll keep repeating this: B&B has no real protagonists / antagonists on canvas. If not for KB, who can still act rings around the rest of the cast, the show would be ... what you've witnessed during the non-Sheila moments over the past two years.

What I simply don't get is why they don't invest in the build up? There's already established pre-Finn history between Steffy/Sheila aka Steffy shooting Sheila and all the Sheila Forrester stuff.

What's the rush? Oh, yeah, the ratings slide has been accelerating.