B&B: Steffy vs Sheila promo

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

https://www.soapoperadigest.com/content/bold-and-beautiful-shocker-steffy-kills-sheila/?utm_medium=browser&utm_source=pushly&utm_campaign=4284993

BOLD AND BEAUTIFUL has killed off one of daytime’s most notorious villains, Sheila Carter, fans learned on the February 26th episode of the show, when Steffy fatally stabbed her rival. In an exclusive interview with TV Insider, Kimberlin Brown, who has played Sheila on and off since 1990, when the character debuted on THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS, admitted that exiting the show was “a tough place for me to be in right now,” adding, that playing Sheila was “my happy place where I have been so blessed to be for over 35 years.” Jacqueline MacInnes Wood, Steffy’s portrayer, shared in that same interview that the scripted turn for her character was “bittersweet because I absolutely love working with Kimberlin.” The actress noted that dealing with the aftershock of the stabbing will lead to “an emotional roller coaster for Steffy.”

• Webmaster

At this point, it would be easier for someone to create another thread. Some people have responded to the topic thread but have since added comments after the interview went up and today's episode aired, so their comments would lose context.

• Members

But Sheila has done far too many heinous things to ever be redeemed into an anti-hero. That's part of the problem soaps have with their charismatic villains. They take them too far before they realize that the character could be useful in the future. 

• Errol changed the title to B&B: Steffy vs Sheila promo