B&B: Steffy vs Sheila promo

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

On the other hand, a spoiler free death is an admirable stunt to be able to pull off for February sweeps.  And just because something wasn't foreshadowed for weeks doesn't make it less powerful.

Edited by j swift

• Members

Steffy is probably gonna "kill" Sheila and then Finn will steal her body and nurse her back to health, etc. They are more than likely gonna retread that old storyline but in reverse to "even out the playing field" between Steffy/Sheila and deepen Finn's connection to Sheila. 

• Members

*Not* TVLine.   It was Stephanie Sloane reporting for TV Insider.
https://www.tvinsider.com/1124160/bold-and-the-beautiful-sheila-dead-steffy-kimberlin-brown-exit/

quote:
Steffy Forrester stabbed Sheila Carter to death on the Monday, February 26 episode

Kimberlin Brown admits she had to work through some feelings after hearing that Sheila, the role she first began playing on The Young and the Restless in 1990 before crossing over to B&B two years later, would be killed off. “Well, you know, it’s a tough place for me to be in right now; I’m not going to lie about this,” Brown begins. “I guess if anyone were going to take Sheila down, I’m happy it’s Steffy. I just wish that no one was taking Sheila down. It’s my happy place where I have been so blessed to be for over 35 years. But I’ve had a good run at it, so I’m one of the lucky ones, there’s no doubt about it.”

Jacqueline MacInnes Wood, who plays Steffy, was torn over the news that Sheila would die at her alter ego’s hand. “Well, it’s bittersweet because I absolutely love working with Kimberlin; she is just the consummate professional,” Wood praises. “She elevates every scene and she’s so creative. For Steffy, hallelujah! This is her moment. How long has it taken Steffy to take her down and it’s finally happening, so it’s going to be a big shock.” As a fan of the soap before she joined it in 2008, Wood adds, “For someone who used to watch the show, and to [now] go toe-to-toe against Sheila, that’s a really cool moment.”

End quotes

• Members

Ah yes you are right that TVLine has the info.
However, TVLine and "soaps.sheknows" are the same company (Penske Media Corporation). Charlie Mason of soaps.sheknows reporting this for TVLine ... 
But he's only quoting the tvinsider report.  The tvinsider report from Stephanie Sloane has the details.

Edit to add. I apologize for quibbling.  Everyone will soon have the news reported.

Edited by janea4old

• Members

KB is a good actress, but not one of the best on the show. Sorry but she tends to rely on acting tics too much and an "evil look" 

I also don't get why this NOW? This should have been what they did to start off sweeps, not as sweeps is basically over