GH: O’Connor/Van Etten OUT! Mulcahey/Korte IN!

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I would be all for Marci Miller, I always found Julie Berman too smug. But without a vision for the character's future it won't mean much. The adventurous reporter thing worked for me, but not the execution with Rylan. 

• Members

That writing team’s work with Michelle was so fantastic during this.

Let’s all take a moment to acknowledge that JFP said she learned her lesson with Maureen. Not that she should have been spared, but they should have not made it so tragic. Clueless Jill.

• Members

JFP said their biggest mistake was “making the audience care so much about Maureen” before the offed her - very bizarre way of looking at it. Shouldn’t the audience care about a character being killed off?

Looking back at the interviews Nancy Curlee gave back then, it’s clear she was not on the same page as Jill with killing Maureen. The comments she made about how you don’t kill off a character like Nancy Hughes, that’s a safe space everyone wants to run to were quite telling. 

• Members

And, when Jill FINALLY owned up to being wrong about Mo, in the next breath she said it wasn't her who was responsible for Frankie Frame. She said she could name someone but she wouldn't go there. A month later there she was practically shouting, several times, "Not me, it was the writer!" So much for nobly NOT naming a name.