GH: O’Connor/Van Etten OUT! Mulcahey/Korte IN!

• Members
Posted (edited)

So, I have learned that some things have leaked from various sources & that frees me to tell a little about the script that was tossed.

A damaged, brainwashed Morgan was to appear. He had been held all this time by a known villain & he had a verbal trigger & it was the words "Susan Moore". 

And that's all I can say. It matters very little since they were fired & the whole script was thrown out. 

Edit: I have never claimed to be either an insider or an expert. That is silly. 

Edited by Contessa Donatella
more

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Well, now that O'Connor and Van Etten might be out the door officially, I'm sure one or both will land on Ron Carlivati's staff at DAYS in no time.

• Members

Pardon me for not reading all 43 pages of this thread, but have they done an exit interview? 

I don't know which outlet would do it, but I'd like to know their 'Jason returns' pitch and their perspective on the timeline of their dismissal.

• Members

Yes, although Pam Long's fiancé's exit interview with SOD was pretty juicy, so I wish it would happen more often.  With only four soaps, there's not much to lose by spilling the beans on their ex-employer.  And, California outlawed NDA's for fired employees.

• Members

Soap media, especially today, is likely too scared for an exit interview. Gone are the days of Michael Logan.

The last exit interviews I remember are Shelly Altman & Jean Passanante (via Michael Fairman) and Sally Sussman (via Daytime Confidential).

• Members
Posted (edited)

I'd bet Errol and/or Toups could get the job done

BTW, a thread on the most memorable exit interviews of all time would be fun.  Melanie Smith's (Emily Stewart) exit interview from ATWT was a masterpiece for the genre (I've never looked at Greg Beecroft the same).  And Edie Lehmann's (GH Katherine Delafield) made me wish her character had as much spunk as she did.

Edited by j swift