GH: O’Connor/Van Etten OUT! Mulcahey/Korte IN!

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Its probably contracts. They have to be credited until their cycle ends. Happened at OLTL when Ron fully took over Dena Higley was still credited for a bit

• Members

Malone and Griffith also ghostwrote heavily in January of 2003 at OLTL before their names were on it. Guza did the same at GH in 1997.. It was very noticeable in both cases.

• Members

You can never be too sure about what’s going on unless PM/Korte or Valentini openly come out and confirm the situation.

There have been cases during transitions where both teams are credited in a strange way. When MAB and her Co-HWs were fired from Y&R in 2012, there was a bizarre transition period where the two regimes were credited together for a little bit. 

• Members

As Vee said it was very noticeable when Guza came back in 1997. In some cases stuff was just coasting along, and in other situations is was clear Guza had started shaping things. It got more and more apparent right up to the week before he was credited again.

And we know from MVJ and others that Guza was working in tandem with Labine as she was leaving for at least the last month if not a little longer before his first tenure as HW.

• Members

Were Chris and Dan fired outright or were they demoted?  I guess we’ll see when PM/Korte officially make it into the credits.

I know Carlivati tweaked some things as well before he was officially credited (like Robin’s “death”). 

• Members
Posted (edited)

Fired, I believe.

I think Robin's 'death' was Ron's first credited day, or close to it. They did tweak It on the way in though, because allegedly Wolf's team had planned to kill her for real (via AIDS, I believe) and supposedly FV's first order of business was to declare Robin Scorpio would not be killed off while he worked there.

Edited by Vee

• Members

Yeah...watching this last week...I feel like there are 'signs' of the incoming party and 'tracts' of the departing party. 

I want to say similar happened at Y&R, too. But I sure can't think of which HW team.

• Members

Wolf was gonna have Robin die of injuries of the lab explosion. RC even said it was outlined that Patrick was trying to revive her on the table. We would have seen her die. Frank & Ron asked KMC if  she would be open to robin living and making apperances and KMC said yes so the change was made.

Robin Dying of Aids was gonna be used to write Anna off AMC in 2003 but someone at ABC vetoed it