GH: O’Connor/Van Etten OUT! Mulcahey/Korte IN!

• Members

My favorite writers are Lemay, Labine, Curlee, Swajeski, Hurst, Mulcahey, the Dobsons, Marland, Val Jean, CCulliton, Falken Smith, Bell, Nixon & Phillips. 15. I like writers.

Living but either retired or thought to be retired: Nancy Curlee, Donna Swajeski, Jill Lorie Hurst, Jerome Dobson. Carolyn Culliton.

And that leaves Patrick Mulcahey & Michele Val Jean. 

As a GH fan how lucky do I feel today?!!

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

idk about that. Korte, Mulcahey and MVJ all go way back there IIRC. But yes, I do think Val Jean is likely back and man is it thrilling to be right about an idle thought a few weeks ago.

• Members

It will be a sight to see whatever happens, lol. It could all go very wrong like Michael Malone's utterly insane (but never boring!) second run at OLTL - he was the legend of my childhood and I was this thrilled and more when his return was announced over 20 years ago, and then it uh, took a turn. This could be great, it could be a mess but no matter what it will be instructive and educational for us all. It's definitely the first moment I've had real hope for GH in almost a decade though. What a time.

• Members

have to hold out hope that bringing someone of Mulcahey's status is a good sign of things to come, and now Val Jean gone at Bold? The writing seems to be on the wall; Mulcahey did state back in the day HWs would bring their teams with them, and this feels like that kind of situation... bringing Val Jean back into the writing fold.