GH: January 2024 Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Yes I know, and I think it’s tacky to put photos up for people that died in a storyline and their performer is still living. Surrounded by beloved performers that have actually died.

And yet, it’s filled almost exclusively with the photos of actual dead people. I had no idea they were putting people like Britt up there.

• Members

I concede that, Rick Webber/Chris Robinson as well. But Alan was a huge loss to the show, and Rick was at least a major character for a decade.

I even enjoyed Britt. I will forever think it is tacky for her to be there next to all of the other folks on that wall now that I know it is her.

• Members

Well it was neither Jason, nor Luke.  The contact was someone we hadn't seen before.

The entire multinational search/rescue/relocation of the trafficked woman (USA, Netherlands, Canada, USA) by Felicia and Carly.... took place over several Port Charles days... but within the single episode January 11th. (At the end Maxie asked Felicia if she was tired from her days of travelling and Felicia said no).

They made it sound yesterday like a longterm storyline was coming -- and it was -- but it was all within a single episode.  

I don't care that it was fanciful or maybe implausible.  It was beautiful and poignant because of the ....
NO SPOILERS wait til you watch it, it will make sense 

This episode was me just suspending belief, not worrying about details, and just being in the moment and watching, and feeling amazement and appreciation ... due to well... no spoilers.

Edited by janea4old

• Members

Please register in order to view this content

March 2023

Edward Quartermaine, Steve Hardy, Lila Quartermaine

Rick Webber, Tony Jones, Alan Quartermaine, Gail Baldwin, Britt Westborne

Jessie Brewer, Lucille March, Amy Vining, Epiphany Johnson

January 2024

Edited by janea4old