Y&R: Former Port Charles actor joins the show

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

He wasn't. He got written out early in the 'second season' (actually mid-Season 1, but they broke them into two when it debuted in the summer) and replaced on the show by Don Michael Paul's character. I actually liked BG on Models and was bummed about that.

Gaskill had been presented as an early-mid 20s young professional on Models, and as a kid I was not used to such intense daytime soap SORASing yet. So I was flabbergasted when maybe a few months later (if that) he turned up on AMC on a high school set opening his fuckin' locker! He looked way too old to be playing someone near my age.

• Members

Nikki is supposed to get some unexpected help from some friends as she deals with her drinking. 

I can't think of any friends except Jack, and with JG's "three columns of story" approach to the canvas, I don't see Jack crossing over from the Abbott column to the Newman column. 

So are the friends Neil and Katherine? The name Seth means "appointed" or "placed". 

That would be the kind of simplistic/cutesy resolution to Nikki's ordeal I would expect from Griffith and Beall. 

• Errol changed the title to Y&R: Former Port Charles actor joins the show
  • Members

I'd fück him.

But really, I think he's aged into his looks. He did nothing for me in his youth on Port Charles. He looked like a billy goat to me. And like I told @Vee earlier today, the blonde on blonde pairing of Rafe/Alison just felt like a hate crime.