Y&R: Former Port Charles actor joins the show

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I always associate Gaskill with looking too old for his AMC role (I still have no idea why he was cast in that part - he couldn't act and was extremely unlikeable onscreen), so I'm glad he is at least cast in an age-appropriate part  and seems to be fine with aging naturally.

As for being a soap killer...joking aside, every soap he was on that ended was in its last breaths anyway. 

And B&B is still around, in name only at least. 

Edited by DRW50

• Members

This photo of him is so much more flattering of him and unlike the TVG one I immediately recognized him and his features where I found him unrecognizable in the TVG one.

And yes we’ll have to see how he looks on screen as JEP looked a whole lot better than some photos I had seen. 

Unfortunately not all of us can maintain the perpetual frat boy look Josh Morrow has had for the last 30 years lol. (Which is quite a feat for JM)

• Members

He also may have killed Models Inc

Please register in order to view this content

I still don’t get what the obsession was. I could understand B&B touting a new ABC star as Gaskill was hired along with Sydney Penny, Lorenzo Lamas, and Linda Gray (while Bobbie Eakes was given the shaft). Of course the character bombed as Bridget’s new love interest (not to mention there was a really bad Bridget recast) and just fizzled out within a year, which is typical of B&B.

On ATWT they touted him as a new love interest for Katie but when it didn’t work the show turned him into a James Stenbeck wannabe with two tall blonde Scandinavian female wrestlers as minions, and the story literally ended bombing.

GL as Dylan was laughable and I won’t say more.

I suspect Barbara Bloom was behind it. I’m actually surprised she didn’t have MAB & Co. hire him as Adam or something.