B&B: December 2023 Discussion Thread

• Members

12-8

Look at Finn!!! He must be trying to figure out a way to save Eric. I might have missed some episodes since this CBS player is at it again.

Well Friday cliffhanger indeed!!! I liked that Eric figured out that everyone knew. I liked the beat played of Donna overhearing Ridge, Brooke, and RJ talking about Ridge winning. I will always like seeing Bridget. And even Thorne. Even if it was a throwaway line, at least we know where Felicia, Kristen, and Rick are.

That said...my kingdom for a B plot.

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Has there ever been mention of - how many organs Eric will need or why the blood needs to be cleansed? What’s the experimental treatment for?? That master Doctor Finn will do - what?  

Or has the show indeed reached the point of - it’ll just be a brain transplant that Sheila will perform after she opens the door to the Forrester basement where she has a room full of Sheila look alike robots who use AI to turn back time, and then Sheila is actually Lauren and …..     

• Members

They need to call it a day and get Susan back for 3-5 more seasons. And then end the show. They can easily lie like they did with Taylor and Eric's last secret before dying is to be that Stephanie has been in a coma in Germany for the last 10 years.