B&B: December 2023 Discussion Thread

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

It was weird to not at least get a Marcus mention since Eric is with Donna again, and what are the odds that all of these other people are on SAFARI together at the same time??? That's what makes the idea of a "party" not work because a lot of the people who should be there won't be.

• Members

Yeah, I cringed at the line where Carter said he was grateful that Eric accepted him so quickly. It's like, why wouldn't he? What would the reservation be to not do so? It rang peculiar to me. 

Side Note: I guess that international money well for B&B is drying up. How many times are they going to use that truncated runway room? Another heart to heart between Katie Logan and a random intern? 

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Members

12-1

I honestly can't believe that after having so much flow over the last few months and multiple stories, that now EVERYTHING has stalled to have the characters whine about Eric maybe dying.

Okay, I can believe it, but ugh!

I have been enjoying seeing so much of JG though. She's been selling Donna's connection and love to Eric.

• Members

I can't take Eric seriously as the Forrester patriarch. I saw him as Stephanie's husband and the father of her children. He was never a strong man, he was never a wise man and all his stories involved inappropriate affairs. The character lost any charm he had left when they started giving him these "funny", sleazy, "sexy" scenes. 

However, if John McCook leaves the show, we are left with Brooke in a sea of random people and a(n even more) poorly structured Forrester family. 

Edited by Sapounopera