Y&R: December 2023 Discussion Thread

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

For this *unspoiled* Dec. 2023 thread, I'll post two old clips.    

The original Heather Tom's Victoria with Cole, seeing baby Eve through the glass in the NICU:
(from November 16, 1998)

The second clip in this next tweet (Amelia Heinle in the green sari) is from November 6, 2015.  It shows AH's Victoria remembering seeing Eve through the glass in the NICU.

Edited by janea4old

• Toups pinned this topic
  • Members

Well to be fair...it's a given that there would be a reveal so that is NOT at all a spoiler.

Please register in order to view this content

And anyone that knows me here knows that I loathe being spoiled. And even when I am spoiled, I stay vague. Thus, I ain't talking specifics. Heck, I don't know the specifics cuz...what was it I say about not wanting to be spoiled?  

• Members

I waited until a couple of days after the dialogue references to that baby aired in the USA (on Wed Nov 29) ... before referring to it here in the unspoiled thread for Dec. 1st. 
And still I'm not giving any spoilers.  The baby was discussed on Wed. Nov. 29, but the claims that were made about what happened in the past, we don't really know yet if those claims are true or not.

Edited by janea4old

• Members

It's probably not that! It must have something to do with Jordan, Claire was Just her Pawn in that game, When Victoria pitied her saying she was confused and Victor said She was Just as bad as her Aunt, All I wanted was someone to shut him up with something like "She was Manipulated Victor, You of all people should know about it!"

• Members

I know "it's a soap" but the business stories on Y&R get me crazy.

Can anyone tell me....is there really any way for Tucker McCall to take over Jabot or Chancellor/Winters? Especially with something secret and under-handed?

I don't get why this show constantly resorts to this "I'll just step in and take over the entire company" crap.

• Members

The business story overload is going nowhere. It's so boring. Why are they having meetings at Devon place instead of the offices? 

The business storyline with Tucker is all about nothing. There is zero movement in this story. 

Y&R is all about business stories with nothing else to offer until CZ was brought in for the whiplash blink and you miss it Claire story.

• Members

Michael Fairman interviewed Hayley Erin
Friday December 1, 2023.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkKOz7Grz4U
They were careful not to give out any spoilers.
Mostly just a review of her getting cast, working with Melody and Colleen, and what has already aired.

Hayley also talks about being best friends with Chloe Lanier who played Nelle Benson on GH. At first I thought she was referencing the Y&R character Chloe but then I realized she was talking about the actress Chloe Lanier.

Edited by janea4old

• Members

Thanks! I couldn't figure that out. 

And third newbie observation: I hate Tucker. That person, that character, is worthless & beneath Ashley to have to deal with him! Did Stephen Nichols play Tucker once upon a time & was he an awful waste of humanity then, too? 

Edited by Donna L. Bridges

• Members

Not As Much, But Stephen Nichols' Tucker was Pretty One Note, The only word To Describe him was "Business Mogul"!

But I don't remember him being this much of An Assh- or as unfaithful! But he did cheat on Ashley! With Genevieve, Harmony and Diane!