Y&R: ATWT alum joins

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Now THIS is an intriguing development given how Hayley Erin’s Claire has been going so far, especially since their was gossip that Jordan was going to be an Nikki doppelgänger. 

I’m thrilled to see Colleen on screen again and I hope the show doesn’t waste her talents as I feel Y&R did with Robert Newman as Ashland 2.0 last year. 

• Members

That's unfortunately what it's expected with Josh In Charge! I know Colleen has the potential to Turn into a Big Bad who would make The show very interesting again! Like Diane initially did back last year! I was sad that the action with both her And Cameron Kirsten Fizzled out so darn quickly!

• Members

Like you I am wondering how Aunt Jordan is connected. The only thing I can think of is Jordan is not her real name and she is really Nikki's sister who was a doctor, I mean who else would now how to administer an IV, etc. But what would her revenge be on the Newman's. I hope they don't make her some ex-wife or scorned lover of Victor's from years ago but I have a feeling that may happen.