YR promo: Chance has been shot

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Phillip had too many emotional problems to be boring.
Driscoll seems like a nice guy but the character was boring. 
I mean, Nina obviously raised him well but it was downright odd that Chance has no hangups when his father voluntarily disappeared from his life for most of his life. I never understood how that didn’t cause massive emotional trauma to Chance’s psyche. And military service, I would think, would exacerbate the problem.

• Members

At the time I actually did like Driscoll’s (who I liked on GL) Chance being paired with Chloe back when Chloe was a potential vixen (before turning full out sociopath) with Nina’s disapproval. The whole quad of Chance/Chloe/Ronan/Heather was a disaster and very clumsily written and ruined quick by   MAB/Sheffer/Hamner/Rauch, which is why they dropped both Chance and Ronan in the long run of things.

• Members

Yeah; the writing for Chance under Maria Arena's reign of terror was a mess, and unfortunately that had little to do with John Driscoll's work. I'm also surprised at the lack of re-connection between Chance and Chloe & Heather, given how strong that storyline was pushed when Eden Riegel was Heather.

Oh Ronan. Mess of a character but Jeff Bronson was brilliant. I'd be open to a reprisal at some point!