YR promo: Chance has been shot

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

It just boggles my mind how the son of a character who's birth sparked decades worth of drama between its two central characters (Kay & Jill) is getting not only shot offscreen but doesn't drive any story really. 

Chance has been made useless on this show much like Noah. Two characters that are totally wasted and should be driving most of the story. 

• Members

It was exactly three years ago in November 2020 and it was worse than the show is now; endless scenes of Abby begging Elena to save Chance’s life while dear Uncle Billy was shown jumping across the rooftops of GC searching for the real assailant as it was the final part of that ridiculous Kansas retcon about the dead gangster. 

Chance really does need more to do. I can’t believe a charismatic hunk like Connor Floyd isn’t used more…..wait this is JG’s Y&R so I can believe it.

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

You know what's funny? I completely forgot there was another Chance before Conner. I see Donny Boaz in clips sometimes and I'm like "oh he was on this show once."

that Adam story. Remember how he was trying to build a bomb to kill his entire family and kidnapped Chelsea and left her in this dirty room because she found out about said bomb?

Edited by lucaslesann23

• Members

I get the importance of veterans, but the show is called the YOUNG and the Restless. Stress on young. The primary premise of the show was to focus on young adults. And I am sorry but a lot of the vets need to be put out the pasture with the repetitive stories they keep getting. No one cares to see Nick pouting about having to work one second, fighting the next second over a woman, and bedding a woman the next. We're over Snoozetoria whining over daddy's company. We're over Victor trying to control these middle aged adults. We're over poor Sharon pining for a man when she's not pouring coffee. Or Phyllis starting to foam at the mouth now over a man (Danny) that NEVER loved her. Lee and Bill must be spinning in their graves over how these people have ruined their shows (Yes, I am talking about you and the trash you've made B&B, Brad).