General Hospital: August 2023 Discussion Thread

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I really dislike Madison as Belle and have for approximately forever.   I think she's a decent actress, but so miscast as Belle, so I'd be open to her as Sarah I suppose.  If only to get her away from Days.  I really need someone better as Belle.   She's very cold and unlikeable IMO so I guess it depends on where the show wants to take Sarah.

• Members

I hope this hasn't been posted. Idk because I don't read here till I catch up on the show.

Amazingly, yesterday's episode is still not up on Hulu. Their support has tweeted me twice  apologizing but saying they still do not have an ETA! 

About once a week they are horribly late in loading the show. But, this is the worst ever. This is totally unacceptable. 

• Members

Agreed.  I think MM could work if the character was tailored to her strengths.  Although you could almost do anything with Sarah so a bunch of actresses could do a decent job with the role.  

I just tried to find yesterday's GH episode right now and I actually thought I might have watched yesterday's episode and didn't realize it 

Please register in order to view this content

.  Good to know I am not crazy, but I usually watch a few in a row and they do sort of blend together.

• Members

Every Friday they screw up the show! You can set your watch by it. But never has it been any later than whenever you get up on Saturday. 

My ongoing tweet conversation with Hulu support has changed from

Can you help us out?

to 

No, I am not being patient. I'm furious. Do you want people to cancel their subs?! Etc. Plus I've demanded they give a reason. 

I just get back: apology &  vague "sometimes reasons" & thanking me for my patience. Obviously a script. 

It's Saturday night & I'm talking to a script! 

This  is not aimed at you. 

• Members

The funny thing about Sarah Webber is that when Finn was telling Liz that he dated her sister, I was racking my brain trying to recall when they were on-screen at the same time (of course he meant Hayden).

But, also @Liberty City I went to Liz's wiki on the GH fansite and was reminded that Martha substituted as Liz in 2011, which wouldn't rule her out from playing Sarah if it was DAYS, but GH might have a different casting policy.

Edited by j swift