General Hospital: August 2023 Discussion Thread

• Toups pinned this topic
  • Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

GH sure does love this out of body experience crap. This is like the third one in three months. 

And Sonny, if you really want to help Kristina, have Dex work with her at the youth center

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

OMG...the third day Molly is  having the same conversation on the couch with another character with that stupid stuffed animal.  I don't care if the Molly character dies now.  The sympathy propping they're doing with this recast is too much! 

OMG...the second day in a row they're shoving that camera up Cyrus' hairy nostrils repeatedly!  Gross. Almost as bad as this new Molly.  This is not watchable TV.

That was a nice moment they wrote for the Trish dayplayer with Kristina in the bathroom.  It's nice seeing so many new sets.  I think they did well with this Kristina recast.  So far she's been good opposite every actor on the show.

• Members

I am legitimately horrified to learn Molly/TJ have been together 11 years.  I can't even think of a single interesting thing they have done in a decade except the one time Molly slept with Brando and that wasn't even that interesting.   These stuffed animal scenes have to be drawn out due to the strike issues.  Not a single person on Earth wants to listen to Molly talk about a stuffed horse for 3 episodes.  

KM is doing a really good job.  Again, I am not sure she's playing Kristina in a way that channels Lexi or the previous writing at all, but I like what she's doing so far.