Oh NO! Another Celebrity divorce

Cheap21

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well, in the words of "In Living Color's" Miss Anita, I'm not one to gossip but....

When I lived in Atlanta I knew a few recording industry types (both professional and wannabes) and quite a few of my friends were from the NYC rap/hip hop scene and the constant rumors were that Mr. Simmons liked playing mostly on the all-male team, and his role as a powerful recording exec in the hip hop scene allowed for his having a nice selection of grade A prime rib young male specimens. In addition, another prominent rap artist who helped lay the foundations of Simmons' Def Jam Records, a major sex symbol, got his start, rumor has it, as a boy for hire in the shadows of the nights in various parks in NYC, and to this day still enjoys the company of boys more than of the women who throw their undergarments onstage during his concerts....

OMG, I sound like Wendy Williams....LOL

• Members

This was posted on PerezHilton a few days ago....

"Russell Simmons and Kimora Lee Simmons are all smiles, holding hands, at the 'Get your Money Right' Hip Hop Summit in Detroit, Michigan on March 25th.

The couple seems to be putting on a united front amidst rampant speculation that their marriage is dissolving.

Us Weekly claims that a split announcement will come in a matter of days, and the mag even goes so far as to name check Russell's alleged new girlfriend as model Denise Vasi, 23.

"They enjoy doing yoga together," says a source.

Reps aren't commenting, but an insider tells our pal Ben Widdicombe that the end is indeed near.

How sad.

Kimora can cry to Oprah all about it AND promote her new book, Fabulosity!!!"

• Members

:o:o:o

I'm shocked....

I had a history teacher from California, who *supposedly* had a great friend that was some kind of Hollywood guru. He swore up and down Vin Diesel was gay.... Hmmmmmmmmmmm...

And what's the rumors about Queen Latifah being a lesbian?

• Members

I just hope they signed a pre-nup because that house is HUGE! I'm sure she'll want all the money. She just seems like that type of person (from what I saw on MTV Cribs). She's really cute though. And her children are adorable.

For some reason, though, I like her better than him. There's just something about him that I don't like. especially if he cheated on her with that girl he likes "doing yoga" with.

Plus, there were rumour that she was a lesbian too. ???

• Members

Why is LL Cool J's image popping into my head??? Am I getting warm, LOL! :lol:

I have to admit that Kimora has always gotten on my nerves, but hearing about this impending breakup makes me sad for some reason. Guess 'cuz they share 2 children and when a divorce occurs when children are involved, it's always a sad thing. If Kimora did sign a pre-nup agreement, I doubt it's valid because there are children involved. If Kimora gets sole custody I suspect Russell will be paying a LOT of moola in child support. I just hope this divorce doesn't get ugly like Eddie and Nicole Murphy's divorce. I'm somewhat surprised the media isn't all over that mess.

Archived